Autohotkey script help

PWforPower

Yesterday my friend who plays some game bought a lot of stuffs in game and then it's bugging. He said me that last when he did it, he deletet game because same problem. 

So only solution to make it game works again is to delete these thousand stuffs from inventory and its possible with autohotkey. 

Code is:

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen
j::
Loop
{
Click, 639, 490, left # click on item #
Sleep, 100 
send {enter} # "yes I want to delete. etc." #
}
return
m::ExitApp

but it dont work in game. 

Then tryed windowed mode then run as administrator then tryed various sleep times then compiled in exe file and run into problems that now I can't click left and right mouse on desktop but everywhere is possible. 

So I don't know how to make it work in game.

I dont want cheat game and make me possible something that isn't, I only want to speed up process of clicking mouse then enter to earse stuffs from inventory because bad coded game when you have thousands of stuffs in inventory it start lagging, so pc isn't problem, that's problem is on everyone's pc. 

I'm 1000% sure that pc isn't problem so don't disturb me with it. 

18 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Is this your friend who wants to do it or you?

It may not work as game developers don't want people messing with their game.

As I mentioned I don't want to "cheat" game I only want "fix" game because bad codes and solution is to make script that will do it for my friend in hour and he must doing it days, because lagging with overfull inventory with stuffs which developers cant fix trough years. I will say it, its Car mehanich simulator 2018, in previous edition from 2015 was the same problem. 

So as not to delete the game, which doesn't benefit the developers, as last time he did. 

Yes it will may work, but it's developers mistake which I want to one someway fix, that he would not delete the game. 

And game worth some money, so they don't respond on steam for that problem, he will lost saved profile if he delete game and it's not possible to play with lags. 

Again don't distribute me that pc isn't okay. 

• 2 weeks later...
x := 573
y := 115

f1::
{
  sleep 1
MouseClickDrag, Left, 54, 592, 54, 633, 1,  
  sleep 1
mousegetpos, start_x, start_y
mouseclick, left, %x%, %y%, 1, 0
mousemove, %start_x%, %start_y%, 0
  sleep 1
~WheelDown::WheelDown
sleep 1
}
return
m::ExitApp

I want to perform action which will drag, in this case merge, scroll and again drag, merge,...

But there is problem where it click merge twice or something I dont know. Excel is only example of usable script.

*** Threads merged ***

Please keep this in one thread. Posting new thread doesn't mean it will get more or better answers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

*** Threads merged ***

Please keep this in one thread. Posting new thread doesn't mean it will get more or better answers.

Totally fault. 

This thread isn't same as previous.