So... How's Titanfall?

mikeangeles 75

I've been hesitating to buy it from that Russian website, but I just wanna hear from anyone here.

SO, HOW IS IT FOR YOU GUYS? I got bored with the Beta real fast, maybe because of there was only 2 maps or maybe I don't have anyone to play it with...

Definitely worth is if you can get it for 30 bucks. 

And is that the Russian Badger face on the wat lady? priceless

Definitely worth is if you can get it for 30 bucks. 

And is that the Russian Badger face on the wat lady? priceless

No, it's Badger's face on a fat guy shooting something on YouTube. Just search the video. :D

No, it's Badger's face on a fat guy shooting something on YouTube. Just search the video. :D

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Brink 2.0, mediocre at best.

Ah, I see.

Well, I just want to hear from different viewpoints on the game. Very interesting.

Yeah yeah i remember now...Everytime i see that gif though i think of the one with the wat lady face on it. xD

71iUuKy.gif

Ding Ding Ding! There's the video.

Summary of the video: They took his Mcdonald's, he took their lives.

LOL

Titanfall is absolutely terrible IMHO.

Oh wow, screw it. I'm not buying it.

Maybe.

Its a bloody romp!

Fun as hell, I have 180ms (Australia) and I'm STILL finding it frantic, fun and playable.

The sensation of movement speed is the real winner as it just flows so well, actions/animations into other actions feel solid, fluent and fast.

You cannot compare it to any other game as its vertical style of gameplay works really well an makes it stand out.

Put it this way.. If you play FPS games and prefer to RUN&GUN, this is the game for you!

If your more tactical, then it may not be for you.

The game has very low requirments and most machines will be capable of playing it.

The 50GB download is a lie, its really 21GB and unpacks to 50GB, 35GB being uncompressed

Audio is uncompressed due to machines with dualcores or less would struggle to run the game & decompress the sound. So they made it this way for lower end machines to be able to enjoy it flawlessly.

People have bitched and moaned about it, and their entitled to their opinions, but when they simply compare it to COD or otherwise, IMO thats stupid.

It really is a fun frantic run and gun shooter.

If you wanna know anything else, @SkilledRebuilds me :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Its a bloody romp!

Fun as hell, I have 180ms (Australia) and I'm STILL finding it frantic, fun and playable.

The sensation of movement speed is the real winner as it just flows so well, actions/animations into other actions feel solid, fluent and fast.

You cannot compare it to any other game as its vertical style of gameplay works really well an makes it stand out.

Put it this way.. If you play FPS games and prefer to RUN&GUN, this is the game for you!

If your more tactical, then it may not be for you.

The game has very low requirments and most machines will be capable of playing it.

The 50GB download is a lie, its really 21GB and unpacks to 50GB, 35GB being uncompressed

Audio is uncompressed due to machines with dualcores or less would struggle to run the game & decompress the sound. So they made it this way for lower end machines to be able to enjoy it flawlessly.

People have bitched and moaned about it, and their entitled to their opinions, but when they simply compare it to COD or otherwise, IMO thats stupid.

It really is a fun frantic run and gun shooter.

If you wanna know anything else, @SkilledRebuilds me :)

Very good explanation. I'm more of a tactical player in Battlefield, but I will try to change that when I eventually buy it, maybe this week...

See you all in Titanfall, people. :D

Yeah yeah i remember now...Everytime i see that gif though i think of the one with the wat lady face on it. xD

71iUuKy.gif

That's... um... horrifying.

No offense, get that thing away from me. :D

It's pretty good. I am more of a tactical BF guy too, and have never really played COD or CS, but this game is still very entertaining. 

The graphics aren't revolutionary, but the solid audio makes up for it.

I can't image playing this game 2-3 years from now - like I do with Starcaft II.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K Motherboard ASUS Saberthooth Z97 Mark1 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 2133MHZ GPU 2 X MSI GeForce GTX GTX 980TI GAMING 6G SLI Case Phantex Enthoo Evolv ATX Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB PSU Corsair RM1000i Display Asus 4K PB287Q Cooling Noctua NF-A14 FLX & NF-F12 PWM /Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD Sound Card Asus Xonar STX

It's pretty good. I am more of a tactical BF guy too, and have never really played COD or CS, but this game is still very entertaining. 

The graphics aren't revolutionary, but the solid audio makes up for it.

I can't image playing this game 2-3 years from now - like I do with Starcaft II.

Sweet, I'm hearing good feedback all around.

Very good explanation. I'm more of a tactical player in Battlefield, but I will try to change that when I eventually buy it, maybe this week...

See you all in Titanfall, people. :D

You can play Titanfall tactically, you just have to think and react a lot faster.

Best shooter since Natural Selection 2 for me.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

25 hours in. Nearing first regeneration (prestige). Having a lot of fun. Not playing with anyone either. Everything about it just feels right. Very smooth gameplay.

Servers will be empty in 2 months,

6 vs 6 and Ai bots..... game with no long term future.

It's pretty awesome, don't know what else to say I've had the most fun I've had in an fps for a long time.

Servers will be empty in 2 months,

6 vs 6 and Ai bots..... game with no long term future.

What's the difference when compared to any other fps? How the 6v6 thing make it have no long term future?

It's a breath of fresh air after the piece of shit that was BF4.

There's TB video, if you wanted a more in depth review. It's a pretty great game.

Oh wow, screw it. I'm not buying it.

Maybe.

It's a really boring game with no replay value. There's a handful of gamemodes, maps, and weapons. And the campaign crap they have it worthless no matter what you do.

What's the difference when compared to any other fps? How the 6v6 thing make it have no long term future?

It's a breath of fresh air after the piece of shit that was BF4.

There's TB video, if you wanted a more in depth review. It's a pretty great game.

TB is big on COD and if the options menus are decent he'll give you a generally positive review regardless if the game is mediocre at best.

Basically you know before he even plays the game what the review will be like based on the opening options menu section that all his videos start out with.

MP games with bots always....always....always die within a couple months after people get bored killing AI.

generally there will be a few weeks of the community begging....then demanding the removal of AI players

when the boredom sets in.

Titanfall is riding on hype and new car smell right now.

If the developer doesn't make a fully PVP game mode sooner then later, the game will die off.

EA of course won't give a hoot if that time appears once the bulk of sales dies down.

Oh and DLC...expect lots and lots of DLC

Basically you know before he even plays the game what the review will be like based on the opening options menu section that all his videos start out with.

Oh and DLC...expect lots and lots of DLC

You obviously don't watch many of his videos then, he's made plenty of negative reviews of games with good options menus... Also he's not big on CoD at all, he enjoyed BO2 and MW1, he's said he hated the rest and played a little bit of MW2. Wouldn't call that "big on CoD"

Expect lots of DLC? as long it's not day one DLC bring it on, the more the better. The game released with a huge amount of maps compared to most other games so can't complain.

It's a solid, fast paced, fun fps that's not buggy! Well worth the purchase.

It's a solid, fast paced, fun fps that's not buggy! Well worth the purchase.

Like I said, MP games that rely on AI never last very long.

People grow tired of shooting them.