Getting abnormal Temp from my new Build! Help meee!!

Kyutoryu
Hello Guys , before I state out my situation this is my build :
CPU : Ryzen 5 3500x (Stock Cooler)
Mobo : Gigabyte B450m DS3H V2
Ram : Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 8GB (Will get another 8gb soon)
GPU : PNY GEFORCE GTX 1660 SUPER XLR8 6GB GDDR6
HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1TB
PSU : Aigo 550w 80+ Bronze
Casing : APTECH AP-G33-06 RGB Atx (2 Stock, Fan front Intake & back Exhaust)

I've build this setup just 2 weeks ago. While using normally (Browsing on Chrome/firefox) CPU shows 65c avg & upto 70c(1st 2 SS). So, I informed one of my friend he said to adjust the CPU fan speed by using Gigabyte SIV. So I used that & changed the fan profile to 'Performance' while doing lite works. And that didn't changed anything.

Few days ago I started playing RDR2. My setting was 1080p optimized while playing for only 5-10m I start getting warm temp from my casing side panel as well as from the front of casing. The CPU was at 95% while emitting 90c. And GPU was at 99% with 88c. Than I used SIV and set the CPU Fan profile to 'Full Speed' & I used MSI Afterburner to set my GPU fan 100%. And nothing changed the results were CPU - 88%  88c & GPU - 93%  86c. 
Idk why but whenever I do some heavy task the temp gets higher. So I guess I need a cooling system?

BY following basics I checked My case Airflow & it was neutral. What I'm doubting is that my case doesn't have enough room where air can flow from it.

P:S: I didn't OC anything. Planning to OC my ram. My bios are all up to date. There was no issue while assembling the parts.

Just by considering that everything on default is good. What should I do now?
Should I add some more case fan? I was thinking of taking a CPU cooler & add a 1/2 fan for overall case cooling
Do I need to add a AIO or Air Cooler? Problem is I can't try out a method & let it go if it doesn't work. As I can't bear that much of expense!
And my Budget for the cooler is from $20-50.
Do Help me Out!! Any Solution/Suggestion is appreciated :)))

IDLE 1.png

IDLE 2.png

4 minutes ago, Kyutoryu said:
BY following basics I checked My case Airflow & it was neutral. What I'm doubting is that my case doesn't have enough room where air can flow from it.

It doesn't look like air can get into that case at all. The best possible fan layout is two at the top and one at the back, all pushing air out (what seems to be in the pictures) but that doesn't help if the case is very sealed off.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Try taking off the side panel and start playing a game then see how the temps are looking. That case looks like it would have basically no airflow.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Seem very hard to find specs for your case. But what is clear is that the case has no air flow. To add to that the stock stealth isn't very good. 

As mentioned take the side panel off and check temps. This will show your best results with your stock cooler and fans.

Recommendations:

1. Exchange your case for something with better airflow.

1.a. if you cannot do an exchange. Switch rear exhaust to an intake.

1.b. remove all pcie covers from case. This will help the gpu.

2. A better cpu cooler.

Since there is no specs listed for the case it's hard to tell what size coolers will fit. But based on its looks. I feel an arctic freezer 33 will do just fine. Regardless of what cooler you get(aside from an aio) you'll want aline it with the airflow. So if you decide to make the rear an intake you'll want to make sure the cpu cooler fallows.

Do not buy an auto for that case or cpu it's a waste of money that could be better spent elsewhere in the build like a case and or better cpu or gpu