Need a game to play with friends

Wanta3060

I have friends that don’t play video games to much and I want to get them into it the only problem is that they do not have gaming PCs I need some games that can be played on integrated graphics they games can even be online games played in a web browser but my friends are boring and I need to make my friends fun also ltt is best yet channel btw no among us had to edit this also friends have i5 4590 I think one has ddr 3 8 gb idk everything else

Jackbox, Quiplash, Among Us

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Team fortress 2, pretty old so at minimum graphics it's kinda playable on integrated graphics

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Rocket league is a good one. Controller is preferred tho.... and its free!

Runs on my 2200G's integrated GPU at highest settings 60fps

1 minute ago, Hold-Ma-Beer said:

Rocket league is a good one. Controller is preferred tho.... and its free!

Runs on my 2200G's integrated GPU at highest settings 60fps

Cool I got that on my Xbox there is cross play right

Well if you guys are into Magic The Gathering there is MTG Arena and it's free. You can try Heroes and Generals, I think it's free and playable on integrated but I'm not sure about the last part. If you like RTS I think Wargame: Red Dragon is playable with integrated too.

My friends have low end pcs, even with integrated and we play these games: League of legends, Minecraft, Counter strike global offensive, Fall guys, Factorio, Among Us... Of course not 60fps high graphics, but well... They can play and have fun.

Ultimate Chicken Horse, Drawful, Human Fall Flat, Castle Crashers, Worms, Pummel Party, Overcooked, Unrailed!

Minecraft and Among Us are always a blast with friends, League of Legends is kind of hard to get into but pretty fun once you are; Stick Fight, Fall Guys and the Civilization series is pretty good.

zuofx 🙂

www.zuofx.xyz

Windows System: i5-9400, GTX 1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 2600Hz.

Linux System (Mint): i7-2600, iGPU, 20GB DDR3 1600Hz, (Salvaged from a Professor's hoard).

Laptop: Apple M1 2021 Mac Pro.

----------------------

Don't turn on 2 computers at once in a University dorm.

It does not end well.

🙂👍