dedicated streaming pc then?

according to my estimations depending on the past couple of posts......

there is 0% chance id get an upgrade on my pc

my pc specs:

Processor: AMD Sempron 145 (Unlocked into athlon ii x2 4450e)                                 

Motherboard: Asus m4n68t-m le v2                        

Ram: Apotop 1333Mhz 4gb ddr3 ram                

SSD: Crucial BX500 120gig ssd                  

Hard drive: Seagate 7200rpm 500gig          

Graphics card: Geforce 7025 intergrated               

PSU: 450 watt psu

im buyin a rx 550 gpu, so can i link it with my phone to use the pc as a dedicated pc as the gpu would take all the work.....

is it a good idea???? pls suggest and feel free to talk

Can you clarify what you are talking about?

Do you want to stream from your phone and use your computer as a capture device/streaming computer?

If so you can probably just stream from your phone. Still not sure exactly what you are talking about tho.

R9 3900x, 32gb 3200mhz corsair dominator RGB, 1070Ti Founders Edition, HP 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD

basically what im saying is that i want my pc to mirror my smartphones screen and do the encoding and publishing work....

did u get it?

Yeah, makes sense.

If you have a capture card of some sort or a way of streaming your phone to your PC, the GPU should help a lot if you turn on hardware encoding. Not sure if the CPU or RAM will hold up, you might drop a few frames, etc.

R9 3900x, 32gb 3200mhz corsair dominator RGB, 1070Ti Founders Edition, HP 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD

So wait-- are you streaming content that's on your phone or on your PC?

If it's from your PC I'd suspect an ancient dual core like that will struggle with even GPU-based encoding. However, you do have somewhat of an upgrade path if you look for something like a Phenom II x6 for cheap on the used market. It still won't be anything special, but it should handle gaming and especially streaming a lot better.

If you're streaming directly from your phone, do you know that your phone can't handle the encoding itself? I'd suspect trying to push video for screen mirroring is just as intensive as encoding it for streaming.