how to repair laptop sodimm ram pins?

This happened when I tried to install the ram. One of my ram pin got stuck deeper into the socket than the rest .I tried using tweezers it didn't work. I tried using tape to pull up the pins by putting it on the pins and removing but no luck. Can anyone suggest me a completely heat and electrical resistant tape or tweezers for pin repair? or a way to push the ram down cuz it works fine when under pressure .The laptop I use is Lenovo idea pad 320 15kb

df9b876f-b4b4-45d2-868e-c7de8f0a8250.jpg

Have you tried cleaning it? It looks pretty dirty. You could try *gently* cleaning it with high percentage alcohol and cotton swab and then using something to pull it up. I've even used plastic toothpicks before (not that I recommend that). Also if you do clean it, make sure the alcohol is completely dry before powering on.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

Does the laptop work? 

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

Have you tried cleaning it? It looks pretty dirty. You could try *gently* cleaning it with high percentage alcohol and cotton swab and then using something to pull it up. I've even used plastic toothpicks before (not that I recommend that). Also if you do clean it, make sure the alcohol is completely dry before powering on.

yes by hand and tissue. Ill try some of your  method too.its not dirty its the light reflecting

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Does the laptop work? 

yes I'm using it to reply you

Just now, Dan4k said:

yes I'm using it to reply you

Then it's fine, ignore it. Those pins get pushed down anyway when you install the RAM. Clearly it's still making sufficient contact.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Then it's fine, ignore it. Those pins get pushed down anyway when you install the RAM. Clearly it's still making sufficient contact.

no it isnt the ram isnt being detected by the system

Just now, Dan4k said:

no it isnt the ram isnt being detected by the system

Does it show up in BIOS? Are you sure the stick itself is ok?

You should be able to pull that pin up with tweezers; it's designed to flex, so you should be able to flex it back into its original position. I also recommend cleaning all the pins with alcohol and a soft brush (toothbrush, maybe).

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

The RAM slot seems corroded/etched in acid?

I edit my posts more often than not

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Does it show up in BIOS? Are you sure the stick itself is ok?

You should be able to pull that pin up with tweezers; it's designed to flex, so you should be able to flex it back into its original position. I also recommend cleaning all the pins with alcohol and a soft brush (toothbrush, maybe).

no not in bios either stick works fine when pushed.

Just now, Tan3l6 said:

The socket seems corroded/etched in acid?

no its the flash

Just now, Dan4k said:

no not in bios either stick works fine when pushed.

Bend the pin back then. That's your only option.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Bend the pin back then. That's your only option.

tried doing it with tweezers no luck do you know any tweezers specific for laptop pins maybe mine weren't the ones

1 minute ago, Dan4k said:

tried doing it with tweezers no luck do you know any tweezers specific for laptop pins maybe mine weren't the ones

There are none designed for that specific task. Just get some fine-tipped electronics tweezers.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

There are none designed for that specific task. Just get some fine-tipped electronics tweezers.

yeah did get tweezers like that but they weren't the ones they couldn't hold the pin

• 5 weeks later...

the ram works perfectly when not locked down .