What happened to the Louqe Ghost S1 case?

DankDoodles

Does anyone know where to get the Louqe S1 case? I really want this case(black version) but I can't find it anywhere and I have 0 idea where to get it. I kept looking but could only find one that is faceplanted with a Razer logo on it. What makes me more confused is that I am able to find the tophat part for water cooling(I think) but not the case itself. 

Edited by DankDoodles
Added words

23 minutes ago, DankDoodles said:

Does anyone know where to get the Louqe S1 case? I really want this case(black version) but I can't find it anywhere and I have 0 idea where to get it. I kept looking but could only find one that is faceplanted with a Razer logo on it. What makes me more confused is that I am able to find the tophat part for water cooling(I think) but not the case itself. 

I think it had to do with production due to covid and then sales stopped after stock ran out.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

I think it had to do with production due to covid and then sales stopped after stock ran out.

Covid-19 strikes again... yippy...

I can't find any information of when it might come back in stock or something :/

1 minute ago, DankDoodles said:

Covid-19 strikes again... yippy...

I can't find any information of when it might come back in stock or something :/

No clue either if you want a case soon ish then I'd look at something else.

I was going to go with that case also. With the issues around getting it(I could only find it on eBay) I went back to the drawing board. I went with the Geeek a60 Plus. Roughly same size. The only down side(for some) is that it comes flat packed. You build the case as you put components in. I have a 2070 and i9 in mine. With a 240 AIO and noctua fans stuffed in the case the thermals are actually good enough I'm looking at low profile Noctua coolers. Over all, decent build quality. It's all acrylic and aluminum. The support pieces that make the frame are a little....janky.... until you get it all together then it feels well built. It's my first small case, but I'm impressed with it. I'll throw up pictures of it next to my old Phanteks and a Switch for size comparason. The way the case works, it's side inlet, top exhaust. One side is CPU and PSU, the other side has your GPU. 

Spoiler

20200930_204707.jpg.eb47918e7d103929e25a099e4ec7f418.jpg

IMG-20201001-WA0001.jpeg.58c6c35659aed9e252caef9c6f352da3.jpeg

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

48 minutes ago, DankDoodles said:

but could only find one that is faceplanted with a Razer logo on it.

So get that one, and consider it a challenge to remove the logo.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

So get that one, and consider it a challenge to remove the logo.

Problem is that I am building a new PC, and I want to re-use a lot of my parts from the pc I am replacing.

I have a NZXT Kraken X62 and really want to re-use it, however I doubt that this cooler will fit in that case.