which of those tools would you choose?

OCD-FREAK

I don't see anything special, and like I said, i can see how your hand would hurt if you use it for more than unscrewing a handful of screws. Also difficult to tell how much downwards pressure you put while unscrewing something (so you may damage the screw)

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself to buy that tool. Do some more research is all I can suggest. 

Try to go with "I'm too poor to buy cheap tools" ... buy something a bit more expensive (but well reviewed) which will last you much longer time. 

I'm not sure about the gun-shaped handle. Yes, it's probably more ergonomic, but in this case, I think, it wouldn't make a huge difference, since the main source of wrist-stress would come from having to turn the screwdriver.

I'd probably have more an issue with the dimensions. A gun shaped-handle might be more difficult to use in tight areas.

59 minutes ago, startrek03 said:

I'm not sure about the gun-shaped handle. Yes, it's probably more ergonomic, but in this case, I think, it wouldn't make a huge difference, since the main source of wrist-stress would come from having to turn the screwdriver.

I'd probably have more an issue with the dimensions. A gun shaped-handle might be more difficult to use in tight areas.

exactly,  using a drill like screw driver while sitting down and dismantling laptops will cause discomfort ... so which of those two would you choose ?

6 hours ago, OCD-FREAK said:

exactly,  using a drill like screw driver while sitting down and dismantling laptops will cause discomfort ... so which of those two would you choose ?

Well, I haven't done (dis)assembly in bigger quantities so far. I just wanted to contribute to the discussion.

However, I own the hobby variant of the aforementioned electric screwdriver by from Bosch. Currently I'm not using it that much, partly since other srewdrivers are easier to reach and partly because I don't use them this often.

I don't know the screwdrivers, you've mentioned, but I can tell you a bit about the Bosch one: Due to its pressure activation it's rather easy to use and it allows for okay torque control (nothing fancy, 6 steps afaik, but don't quote me). It's also rather quick (it has 2 speeds, I think) and since it's battery driven (I think that might actually be a real benefit) and also quite small, easy to handle aswell.

However, and that's important, especially if you want to get into tight spaces, you're rather limited in comparison to a normal screwdriver. Ok, you could buy an extension... Might actually be useful. All in all it's rather easy to use and rather comfortable. But since I don't have any real long-term experience, I probably can't really tell you much apart from my impressions so far.

I know, that's probably not the answer, you expected/wanted, but that's really the only other thing I can tell you about electric screwdrivers. I hope it will help you.

Besides that, you could also search for reviews. There are probably at least some out there.