Installed SSD, now no dvi signal

Sacuv

I purchased a new GPU and SSD, installed gpu no problems, booted fine and seemed to be working properly. Switched off PC and installed the SSD, now no DVI signal to monitor.

I've since had to go to work, but some suggestions/possible fixes to try when I get home would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks a lot in advance

You could try to remove the SSD data cable. You connect the data cable asap after you press the power on button so that the PC boots from your existing drives but still recognizes your new SSD. Format the SSD if you are in windows.

Is this a SATA drive or an NVMe drive?

I'm an IT System Admin with 15+ years worth of XP, plus I've been tinkering computers since I was old enough to hold a screwdriver, so I usually know what I'm talking about.

I'm now very confused. I got home, unplugged SSD and put the sata configuration back to normal, still no dvi signal.. i thought at this point I'd broken the machine. I tried one last time and attached a Hdmi cable, and it worked.. monitor got signal and was running smoothly for all of 5 minutes, it then blue screened and upon restarting... hdmi no signal. Worse yet is that I then unplugged my gpu and went directly into the motherboard gfx, still no signals (this method was working yesterday before my gpu arrived) this is stressing me out alot and any help appreciated

All fans start and stay running when booting the pc, and it sounds like its starting up properly, however there is just no signal going to the monitor