aurorus x570 master fan header output capacity

Hi

ive been searching and looking in my manual about the max output on the fan headers for this motherboard, but it only states that there is 7 PWN 4 port outouts, but nothing of what the max A is... 
Does anyone here know? i dont want to draw out more power than they can manage, ive got 3 radiator fans. and 3x 140mm fans and 2x 120mm fans for the case

The triple 120 mm fans on the radiator can only reach 2 of the slots. i currently have 2 Y connectors and all of them are connected to one headers. is this maybe too much?? 

The individual headers are conservatively rated at 1A ... on most motherboards, the traces going to the connectors are thick enough that you most likely be fine up to 2A of current. 

Individual fans usually consume around 0.15..0.4A (value should be written on the label, either as current or watts, in which case divide watts / 12 and you get current), so you should be fine with up to 3 fans on a single header. 

6 minutes ago, mariushm said:

The individual headers are conservatively rated at 1A ... on most motherboards, the traces going to the connectors are thick enough that you most likely be fine up to 2A of current. 

Individual fans usually consume around 0.15..0.4A (value should be written on the label, either as current or watts, in which case divide watts / 12 and you get current), so you should be fine with up to 3 fans on a single header. 

thanks man, the radiatorfans are ratet:Power Consumption: 12V DC, 0.32A, 3.84W each.
So there should not be any issues with 3 of them in one header if atleast the max capacity on one header is 1 amp :)