Map Pictures of BF4's Naval Strike Maps

Is that a fact? Or opinion?

It's a fact if you are me but that is just another opinion. Opinion, Opinion Opinion

This took time.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Is there levolution or is that just completely forgotten about now?

What do you mean completely forgotten? Every new map has levolution in it, I think you don't fully understand what levolution means. Levolution is tearing down the biggest object on the map like in Siege of Shangai, au contraire levolution is changing the terrain as you fight on the map, tearing down walls, trees, and blowing up stuff to change the landscape. Like setting some parts of Operation Firestorm on fire, or creating gaps in Caspian Border wall, tearing down buildings, and such stuff.

It's a fact if you are me but that is just another opinion. OpinionOpinion Opinion

This took time.

Also, this ^^

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

What do you mean completely forgotten? Every new map has levolution in it, I think you don't fully understand what levolution means. Levolution is tearing down the biggest object on the map like in Siege of Shangai, au contraire levolution is changing the terrain as you fight on the map, tearing down walls, trees, and blowing up stuff to change the landscape. Like setting some parts of Operation Firestorm on fire, or creating gaps in Caspian Border wall, tearing down buildings, and such stuff.

Also, this ^^

There was no levolution on china rising. Also creating gaps in a wall or the taering down of the largest object on a map is called desctructive environment it's similar but different. Although levolution may still technically exsist it's not anything like battlefield described or like the maps that released on the game.

To refresh you memorey of what levolution was, http://www.battlefield.com/au/battlefield-4/features/levolution

And now it's putting wholes in a wall or starting fires, similar but not quite the same.

Lost island reminds me of farcry3...

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)