Haswell-e X99 leaks

ViruZ_HUN

Hello!

Found some new leaks about haswell-e, This was posted 13 hours ago on the website below, so its fresh information.

Source: http://wccftech.com/intel-haswelle-x99-chipset-wellsburg-details-leaked-ddr4/

(the website is a bit laggy on someway, i dont know if its only for me.

Some Quoted info:

Intel-X99-Wellsburg-Chipset-635x426.jpg

Intel X99 Wellsburg Chipset Details leaked – Intel Haswell-E Supported along with DDR4

This leak is pretty straight forward and only contains some solid hard facts about the X99 Chipset, we already knew it was coming in Q3 and the month is June. Without any further ado, here is the feature sheet for the X99 Chipset codenamed “Wellsburg”.

Intel-X99-Chipset-Features-Wellsburg-635

So apart from the fact that X99 will support DDR4, something that nearly everyone seems to know, here are all the features that X99 will, well, feature. If it ain’t here, it most probably isn’t included. Basically X99 will support the LGA 2011-3 Socket. It will support overclocking for both the ‘X’ and ‘K’ variants and has 4 Memory Channels. It will support CPU (Ratios and BCLK) and GPU overclocking and will have all the usual features such as Intel Rapid Storage and RST Smart Response Tech (and Rapid Recover too). It will have 14 USB ports and 10 Sata ports. Interestingly it will also feature Intel’s Integrated Clock Support.

Even more interestingly perhaps is the fact that both 6 core and 8 core variants will utilize 140 W TDP. It will feature a maximum memory speed of 2133Mhz per DIMM slot. This is an important bit as it tells us the max frequency for the DDR4 Ram supported with X99. It goes without saying that PCI-E 3.0 will be supported. X99 will ship with support for AVX 2.0 and will also have the Fully Integrated Voltage Regulator. Hyper-threading will also of course be supported along with Turbo Boost 2.0 and finally Intel’s Smart Cache Tech, which will range upto 20MB LLC.

Read more: 

New leaked launch date is: June 2014

(i dont know if this have been posted before me, it better not:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

do want.  

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

Not enough to go from a 4930K in my opinion and the DDR4 prices will just be killer, im sitting this one out.

Not enough to go from a 4930K in my opinion and the DDR4 prices will just be killer, im sitting this one out.

Yeah, not much point for people with CPU's like ours unless money is no issue.

Broadwell-E is where I will be changing not Haswell-E. Just wait for the die shrink.

But I will keep up to date with all this news as best I can to see what its like.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Only the people who are maxing out current-gen hardware would need X99, but still nonetheless, it's all very exciting to get an upgrade to the enthusiast line.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

and i'm just sittin here with my first gen i7 870

U sir should upgrade to this if you have the money as it would be worth while.

I will find the newest info about Haswell-e SOONER THEN EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Can we expect thunderbolt in X99?

My youtube channel: itsMrN

Yes

why is it a given that this supports PCI 3.0? Per the documents above it says it has support for 5 PCI Gen 2 ports.....wouldn't that be a PCI 2.0 lane?

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

Doesn't really offer that much new...

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

Yes

What interface will it use? Or will they build in it's own - they don't mention it above

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

I will find the newest info about Haswell-e SOONER THEN EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Must resist making comment, those that read the other post know what happened *eeuugggarrgh*

I wonder what the entry level domestic market price on ddr4's gonna be when this thing hits.

I think thunderbolt needs an integrated gpu to work.

And those are not in most if not in any Intel's high-end whatever CPUs.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Does hyper threading mean an 8 core will have 16 threads? That's bonkers awesome

sysloc

Memory might be more expensive, but an 8-core processor at the (assumed) same price of current-gen 6-core processors? Tantalizing upgrade for creative professionals.

We'll have to see what RAM pricing looks like. It might be lower than we expect, prices are starting to drop again for current RAM. Performance really isn't going to matter, we already know that memory differences don't affect gaming much.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

WCCF Tech is not a very consistent or reliable resource and the X99 chipset or whatever the next step up for the Pro-sumer class is not Wellsburg. It still has to go through Haswell-E and Broadwell-E. This just seems like a bunch of speculative jargon. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

I am glad they pointed out on the chart that there would be CPU Overclocking.  I am sure there would be a lot of confusion among the hardcore enthusiast community about whether or not there would be overclocking allowed on the high-end platform.  It is great to know that Intel has thought about this, and made sure to point out that CPU Overclocking can be achieved.

This is SUCH a welcome fact to myself, and I speak for the entire community that we all collectively breathe a sigh of relief.

WCCF Tech is not a very consistent or reliable resource and the X99 chipset or whatever the next step up for the Pro-sumer class is not Wellsburg. It still has to go through Haswell-E and Broadwell-E. This just seems like a bunch of speculative jargon. 

You might just be a bit mistaken

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/other/display/20130916233046_Intel_Demonstrates_System_with_Haswell_E_Microprocessor_DDR4_Memory.html

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/x99-haswell-e-wellsburg-ddr4-idf,24301.html

http://vr-zone.com/articles/intel-core-i7-ivy-bridge-e-core-i3-haswell-lineup-detailed/37832.html

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/55380-intel-demonstrates-haswell-e-cpu-with-ddr4-memory-on-x99-chipset-based-motherboard/

I just don't take anything that can't be corroborated by another source as true from WCCF Tech. Now that there are some valid and trusted sources reporting on it, I will believe it to be good though it is still mostly speculation and inference. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Not enough to go from a 4930K

lol well, it's enough to go from anything else, only morons bought 4930Ks as it was already known 6-cores would replace 4-cores and 8-cores would replace 6-cores on Haswell-E almost before Ivy-E even came out.

My only disappointment is that there is no SATA4, and also disappointed it will be the 'early adopters' platform for DDR4. Does make me want to wait until Skylake-E. (Since Broadwell-E most likely won't be a thing)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.