monitor from hdmi to display port

ASUS fan

Before 3 days i bought a Display Port cable for my monitor (ASUS VZ239Q).I was using it with HDMI all this time and i saw that it has an adaptive sync and it cant be enable with hdmi only with display port 1.2 and higher so when i switched to display port i saw that i have an opinion of 75hz in display settings.So i went to asus website and check the specs of the monitor it says that is 60hz and i saw that the signal frequency of the monitor is this ---->Analog Signal Frequency : 54~85.5 KHz(H)/ 48~76Hz(V) the display digital signal frecuency didnt show anything.So is it safe to put the monitor into 75hz?

27 minutes ago, ASUS fan said:

So is it safe to put the monitor into 75hz?

Yes. The worst that could happen is a black screen and it will go back automatically.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

51 minutes ago, ASUS fan said:

54~85.5 KHz(H)/ 48~76Hz(V)

By the specs it sounds like it should support the 75Hz.
But like @Smit Devrukhkar said, just try. If it doesnt work the monitor will either not turn on, or give a message that the frequency isnt supported.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

1 hour ago, ASUS fan said:

Before 3 days i bought a Display Port cable for my monitor (ASUS VZ239Q).I was using it with HDMI all this time and i saw that it has an adaptive sync and it cant be enable with hdmi only with display port 1.2 and higher so when i switched to display port i saw that i have an opinion of 75hz in display settings.So i went to asus website and check the specs of the monitor it says that is 60hz and i saw that the signal frequency of the monitor is this ---->Analog Signal Frequency : 54~85.5 KHz(H)/ 48~76Hz(V) the display digital signal frecuency didnt show anything.So is it safe to put the monitor into 75hz?

Your monitor could go up to 76 hertz, if you change it and its not right windows will revert it back after 15 sec, and overclocking the monitor shouldnt harm it if you do it reasonably 

the monitor runs fine with 75hz with no black screens i see only tearing when i try to play games with adaptive sync enable and disabled v sync which is logical the monitor says that adaptive sync is supported for 48-60hz.I had black screens on the past when i was using hdmi but at random times the most times was when i was browsing and rarely at gaming either when it was 60hz either when i was creating a custom resolution from amd software and oc it at 75hz so i think the cable was the problem.After i got display port i have never saw any black screen so thank you i ll keep it at 75hz.