Using Nvidia and Intel GPU's at the same time.

Toyota AE86
Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
11 minutes ago, Amforev said:

hoever Intel HD does not even show in the Device Menager.

You have to enable the multi-GPU option in BIOS. By default, the iGPU is disabled, if you have a dGPU installed. After you've enabled that option in BIOS, you'll have both GPUs available. I have both a GTX 1080 and Intel iGPU enabled myself.

Good day

I was wondering if it is possible to use 2 GPU's at the same time one being NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super and the second being Intel HD Graphics 4000 from my i7-3770, i have one of my monitors connected to GTX via DP and i was planning to connect second monitor  via D-SUB to Intel HD, hoever Intel HD does not even show in the Device Menager. Is there any possibility to use those two GPU's at the same time or should i try to obtain an adapter from HDMI to D-SUB.

Thank you for all answers

Yours faithfully

Amforev

Generally it is possible to connect one Monitor to the Nvidia GPU and the other to the Intel iGPU. I am doing so right now.

But there could be other compatibility issues. To get a clearer picture what are:

• All the video ports available on your Motehrboard?
  • All the video ports on the Monitor you want to connect to the Motherboard (Intel iGPU) ?

Just now, Medicate said:

• All the video ports available on your Motehrboard?

1- D-Sub

1- HDMI

1- DVI

2 minutes ago, Medicate said:
  • All the video ports on your Monitor youn want to connect to the Motherboard (Intel iGPU) ?

Only D-Sub

The easiest way then would be to connect the Monitor via a D-sub to d-sub cable.

HDMI to d-sub needs an active adapter, those are a bit different than normal cables.

11 minutes ago, Amforev said:

hoever Intel HD does not even show in the Device Menager.

You have to enable the multi-GPU option in BIOS. By default, the iGPU is disabled, if you have a dGPU installed. After you've enabled that option in BIOS, you'll have both GPUs available. I have both a GTX 1080 and Intel iGPU enabled myself.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.