Corrupted windows 10 maybe faulty driver as well

Pcgamer3000

I have a m.2 ssd with windows 10 on it and my computer will not boot os period all i get is blue screen and maybe recovery error with no chance of being able to access safe mode, i cant even install new os without it freezing and then blue screen error please help im tired of spending money and no one has been able to find some solution.

36 minutes ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

I have a m.2 ssd with windows 10 on it and my computer will not boot os period all i get is blue screen and maybe recovery error with no chance of being able to access safe mode, i cant even install new os without it freezing and then blue screen error please help im tired of spending money and no one has been able to find some solution.

It will post though, yes?  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

28 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

It will post though, yes?  

I can get through bios make out my boot options and then afterward just goes straight to blue screen after bios logo with loading circle 

3 hours ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

I can get through bios make out my boot options and then afterward just goes straight to blue screen after bios logo with loading circle 

So if you get a bsod I am assuming Windows have started to load. Have you put on ANY overclock whatsoever? (XMP etc..) 

Hmmm at what point does it crash after you try to boot on the flash drive with the Windows installer? Same as if you try to boot from the hard drive?

1 hour ago, aDoomGuy said:

So if you get a bsod I am assuming Windows have started to load. Have you put on ANY overclock whatsoever? (XMP etc..) 

Hmmm at what point does it crash after you try to boot on the flash drive with the Windows installer? Same as if you try to boot from the hard drive?

The only thing i did was put my pc in raid mode and i think months later my pc froze while playing a game and then after turning off my pc and turning it back on i have not been able to boot windows or install windows. I get to where i can get to click install and or repair on purple screen then it freezes then error messages. I got as far as preparing ti install windows once but after that only errors. I even got new ram too to troubleshoot

7 minutes ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

The only thing i did was put my pc in raid mode and i think months later my pc froze while playing a game and then after turning off my pc and turning it back on i have not been able to boot windows or install windows. I get to where i can get to click install and or repair on purple screen then it freezes then error messages. I got as far as preparing ti install windows once but after that only errors. I even got new ram too to troubleshoot

I see, you disabled all RAID settings? Try to clear CMOS and see if that helps.

Just now, Pcgamer3000 said:

5D3CD035-C527-4DEF-8BCA-8037C2659339.jpeg

5 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

I see, you disabled all RAID settings? Try to clear CMOS and see if that helps.

This is what happened after i cleared it and turned pc back on 

1 minute ago, Pcgamer3000 said:

This is what happened after i cleared it and turned pc back on 

Alright. Now check that Sata mode is not raid, reboot it and see if you now can run the installer normally.

Just now, aDoomGuy said:

Alright. Now check that Sata mode is not raid, reboot it and see if you now can run the installer normally.

Nothing is in raid i think it didnt show it being in raid mode though