Dual Monitor Prob?

i_lokee

Hey, I was using an acer 165hz 1080p monitor and recently got an old 768p monitor, So i used it as my secondary monitor. The problem is when i launch Valorant/Csgo in 4:3 res(in 1440x1080 res primary monitor) then my apps(discord, spotify) in second monitor tends to move. I tried many modifications with NVIDIA control panel but the problem continues. Did anyone have any solution for my problem?

Help me with this guys!

Just now, i_lokee said:

Hey, I was using an acer 165hz 1080p monitor and recently got an old 768p monitor, So i used it as my secondary monitor. The problem is when i launch Valorant/Csgo in 4:3 res(in 1440x1080 res primary monitor) then my apps(discord, spotify) in second monitor tends to move. I tried many modifications with NVIDIA control panel but the problem continues. Did anyone have any solution for my problem?

Help me with this guys!

That is to be expected. Your monitor resolution changes thus the windows enviroment size changes and windows has to move the apps accordingly. The only way to fix it is to use the native resolution of the monitor or run in fullscreen windowed (or windowed). Any reason as to why you are limiting your resolution and field of view resulting in less information off the game on screen?