£550 laptop for school

Hi,

I am looking for a new laptop for school work, content consumption and some light photo editing for £550. I can spend more if it's worth it but just scouting about to see if it is possible to get something decent for that price as saving money is always good. Main things I want is decently accurate colours on the display and a decent keyboard, and of course, for it to be able to handle the light editing. 

5 hours ago, _lucalink said:

Hi,

I am looking for a new laptop for school work, content consumption and some light photo editing for £550. I can spend more if it's worth it but just scouting about to see if it is possible to get something decent for that price as saving money is always good. Main things I want is decently accurate colours on the display and a decent keyboard, and of course, for it to be able to handle the light editing. 

Ughh...... Nothing much I could find here. The only thing that's 'New' is the Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 (Ryzen 4300U)

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!