Input on these 3 pre-built pc’s

Clue

Hello,

I’m looking into getting a decent/starter, pre-built pc from 3 different websites; 

These are within my budget and I plan to get a pc as a christmas gift to treat myself but I don’t know much about good pc components & overclocking so I was wondering if you guys can help give some input into which one is a better option to consider getting. I’m mainly going to be using it for Sims and a few stream games for now but I might also move completely to pc later in the future. Right now I use playstation for bigger games like Call of Duty, Apex Legends, and GTA. For my Sims and steam games, I’m using the ASUS X555LAB laptop with runs the sims slow even after I’ve done what I can to make It run faster but still get the same outcome (It’s starting to get frustrating. I’ve also had it for 5yrs so that could also be it). 

I was also wondering -if possible- which one would also allow more capability to change or add parts if/when needed because I’m kind of taking that into consideration just incase anything arises and I end up needing to buy new parts. If you guys think I should just consider building a pc within those price ranges, I may or may not need help knowing what parts are worth certain prices and if all the components are compatible with each other. Like I said in the beginning, I don’t know much about pc components, which is why I’m asking if you guys can give some input on those 3 pre-built pc’s to (mainly) see which one is worth the price. 

Pretty pleeeease & Thank You!!
- Clue 

Why do you want to get a prebuilt? It's fairly simple to build yourself and has a ton of advantages, like:
-The ability to chose/customize your components much more freely then prebuilders allow

-You pay far less for the finished product, as prebuilders overcharging.

-Your component's don't need to be cheap crap. Because Prebuilders want to make their pcs seem like a good deal, oftentimes they'll use big names such as "Intel core i7 and RTX 2070," say for example, but then they cheap out on the cooling soltion, case, psu, motherboard, on and on. 

- Building your pc allows you to choose your cable managment; By that I mean that prebuilders will usually try to build the computer as quickly as posible regardless of how the cables are. If it boots, they're satasfied... of course, unless you pay extra. 

-They charge you for stupid stuff, like windows 10, where they can make an easy $100- You can download windows for free, or Purchase them from a (non-reccomended and TOS breaching) 3rd party website that charges less for it. 

So being quite frank, No prebuilding company is worth it, unless you have special circumstances that prevent you from doing so.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

25 minutes ago, Clue said:

Hello,

I’m looking into getting a decent/starter, pre-built pc from 3 different websites; 

These are within my budget and I plan to get a pc as a christmas gift to treat myself but I don’t know much about good pc components & overclocking so I was wondering if you guys can help give some input into which one is a better option to consider getting. I’m mainly going to be using it for Sims and a few stream games for now but I might also move completely to pc later in the future. Right now I use playstation for bigger games like Call of Duty, Apex Legends, and GTA. For my Sims and steam games, I’m using the ASUS X555LAB laptop with runs the sims slow even after I’ve done what I can to make It run faster but still get the same outcome (It’s starting to get frustrating. I’ve also had it for 5yrs so that could also be it). 

I was also wondering -if possible- which one would also allow more capability to change or add parts if/when needed because I’m kind of taking that into consideration just incase anything arises and I end up needing to buy new parts. If you guys think I should just consider building a pc within those price ranges, I may or may not need help knowing what parts are worth certain prices and if all the components are compatible with each other. Like I said in the beginning, I don’t know much about pc components, which is why I’m asking if you guys can give some input on those 3 pre-built pc’s to (mainly) see which one is worth the price. 

- Clue 

u should build ur own but i think u can find better prebuilts.

On 10/15/2020 at 8:20 PM, Clue said:

Hello,

- Clue 

Nobody on this site will ever advise you to get a pre-built.

It's blasphemy.