One Long, 3 short beeps. (help needed)

ozzpala

Been having intermittent issues with the PC turning on fans spinning and keyboard lighting up but no display. Motherboard sounds 1 long beep with 3 short ones. Think my bios is an AMI one and im unsure if this points to a RAM issue? This is completely random can be fine for days and a restart or a shut down causes it when i next boot up. I've swapped out this list of parts and im still getting this issue. I do have XMP enabled in my bios and I'm unsure if its linked to that as I was running into issues with the ram not been the correct speed.

I have ran memtest and it comes back all clear.

GPU

Mobo

PSU

Various display port cables

Have checked and triple checked everything is plugged in correctly. 

Current PC specs:

Gigabyte B550I Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 3200mhz

Ryzen 5 3600

AMD 5700XT Gigabyte OC

Corsair SFX 750 Platinum psu

Yes, AMI bios, beep code indicates memory error, good job there.
Try turning off xmp for now. Is your bios up to date?

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

All drivers and bios are all up to date. I’ve disabled XMP for the time been. Only issue with that is after I disable it my ram clocks to 2133mhz instead of the 3200mhz

1 hour ago, ozzpala said:

All drivers and bios are all up to date. I’ve disabled XMP for the time been. Only issue with that is after I disable it my ram clocks to 2133mhz instead of the 3200mhz

Try a lower speed like 2933mhz and test the stability. That should give you some performance increase but help with stability.