Does anyone know a good 1440p/144hz screen that is under €500?

superfantastic

I'm currently looking at the LG 27GL850 UltraGear which seems really good. Does anyone know a better one that is perhaps even cheaper?

27GN850, same as 27GL850 but without USB hub. Should be about €40 cheaper.

2 minutes ago, Deli said:

27GN850, same as 27GL850 but without USB hub. Should be about $40 cheaper.

hmm...that one is currently more expensive since the 27GL850 is on sale at places like BCC and Bol.com. I'm going to upgrade my gpu first otherwise I can't make full use of such a monitor. I don't have the money to just buy it right now just because it's on sale, unfortunate...

Just now, superfantastic said:

hmm...that one is currently more expensive since the 27GL850 is on sale at places like BCC and Bol.com. I'm going to upgrade my gpu first otherwise I can't make full use of such a monitor. I don't have the money to just buy it right now just because it's on sale, unfortunate...

Oh, normal the 27GL850 is €489, and the 27GN850 is €449. I've seen the 27GN850 at €399 a couple of months ago.

2 minutes ago, Deli said:

Oh, normal the 27GL850 is €489, and the 27GN850 is €449. I've seen the 27GN850 at €399 a couple of months ago.

yeah it's currently 426. Meh I'm just gonna stay with the 144hz 1080p monitor I have now, gpu is more important. I'll just keep an eye on it and buy it if it drops below 400 at some point

Just now, superfantastic said:

yeah it's currently 426. Meh I'm just gonna stay with the 144hz 1080p monitor I have now, gpu is more important. I'll just keep an eye on it and buy it if it drops below 400 at some point

You plan to upgrade your GPU? 3080?

Oh, forget to mention Dell S2721DGF. Basically the same as LG 27GL850. Sometimes it will be cheaper than the LG. Depends on if it's on promotion.

I have a pixie px276h, it gets squirmy when the refresh rate without free sync on though.

Lots of discounts usually on the dell, either by using a student/AC email address, or using a companies dell advantage awards.

I managed to get it for £330.