which specs will help me get that extra fps?

Fodayceesay19

Intel core i5-2400

Nvidia gt 710

16gb ram

or

Intel core i5-2300

Nvidia gt 710

8gb ram

im planning to play games like csgo roblox so it can run better

The 2400 will help a bit over the 2300 but the GT710 in either case is going to be your biggest hindrance.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, Fodayceesay19 said:

Intel core i5-2400

Nvidia gt 710

16gb ram

or

Intel core i5-2300

Nvidia gt 710

8gb ram

im planning to play games like csgo roblox so it can run better

Well the 2400 is better but both computers are NOT gaming computers and are not even remotely close. The gt 710 is a gpu you'd use for powerpoint presentations not a game.

12 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Well the 2400 is better but both computers are NOT gaming computers and are not even remotely close. The gt 710 is a gpu you'd use for powerpoint presentations not a game.

would it be able to run csgo and roblox though

2 hours ago, Fodayceesay19 said:

would it be able to run csgo and roblox though

What is the price for these systems?

The answer to that is barely. Will it run? Yes. How good? Lowest of the low settings and hope for the best. The gt710 is a display adapter it is in no way shape or form meant to be a gaming gpu. I mean it even struggles with 4k youtube video's

56 minutes ago, jaslion said:

What is the price for these systems?

The answer to that is barely. Will it run? Yes. How good? Lowest of the low settings and hope for the best. The gt710 is a display adapter it is in no way shape or form meant to be a gaming gpu. I mean it even struggles with 4k youtube video's

no im just buying an average pc for now as im later going to save up to get a £3000 gaming setup. this is just temporary

3 hours ago, Fodayceesay19 said:

no im just buying an average pc for now as im later going to save up to get a £3000 gaming setup. this is just temporary

So what is the price? Might as well get something on the cheap that will run the games well instead of 30fps maybe.

u'd be better of running a AMD APU system.

Ofc this really depends on ur budget, if this is cheap as chips used system for like £100, then ok yea ur not likely to get much better, maybe a GT 730 instead of a 710 but thats about it. If thats the case dont expect much gaming wise.

CSGO 1080p low settings with a GT 730 should net u up to 100 FPS.

A GT 710 will barely get u 60fps.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

10 hours ago, Fodayceesay19 said:

Why get such an old system? Even in the UK you can surely obtain a much newer and better performing Rig then what you posted. Here in the US, a ~$500 build using a current quad core Ryzen APU will play those games at a fairly decent speed a lot better then what you listed.

16 hours ago, Fodayceesay19 said:

I would almost recommend getting something bit cheaper as your "£3k setup". Biggest reason being that you can afford it much sooner, and use that extra £1000-1500 to upgrade it down the line. Unless this is plan for full custom loop dream machine. In that case, I would say that you will change your mind before you get to point when you can afford it. (I had dream of €5k system 7 years ago, not anymore).

Of those two, you will be tight with CSGO. Maybe enough for 720p or 900p resolution on low. But as both CPU and GPU are not for gaming, GPU more so, it won't be nice. You also don't have upgrade path with those. So SSD/HDD are only things you can bring along, whole rest of the system is ewaste. The one with i5-2400 is better. CSGO doesn't require much of RAM (unlike running CAD or heavy Excel would). Dunno about Roblox.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

For around 200 pounds you can usually easily get a random office dell with a old i7 2600 8gb of ram and a gtx750.