Water cooling components list complete, looking for feeback/suggestions.

I have 2 fans per channel, taking up 4 of the 6 channels, then I have my 140mm exhaust fan on channel 5, and my 2 LED strips from icemodz on channel 6

Right on, how many fans are you running total in the system?. I was thinking of possibly picking up similar rads to the ones you use, If I end up sticking with my Alphacool ones, Leonard suggested that switch to 140mm rather 120mm's, do you think that is wise? and if so which fans would you recommend, since I was going to use scythe gentle typhoons?.

The res will look small

Drop the 120mm rad

Not sure what you mean, but the 120mm rad was only going to be optional at best, so I agree to not even bother with it.

Not sure what you mean, but the 120mm rad was only going to be optional at best, so I agree to not even bother with it.

The res will look very small in a 900D. I would get a 250mm res. I can recommend the XSPC photon 270.

The res will look very small in a 900D. I would get a 250mm res.

Oh ok, that makes more sense, do you have any suggestions for a good 250mm res?

Oh ok, that makes more sense, do you have any suggestions for a good 250mm res?

I just bought that res. Its glass/aluminum. If you want a 250 (you can fit much bigger in a 900D) then look at bitspower reservoirs or FrozenQ ones if you like the look. I would look at the photon though ;)

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/20924/ex-res-636/XSPC_Photon_270_Tube_Glass_Cylinder_Reservoir.html?id=MjIZkic5&mv_pc=1147

I just bought that res. Its glass/aluminum. If you want a 250 (you can fit much bigger in a 900D) then look at bitspower reservoirs or FrozenQ ones if you like the look. I would look at the photon though ;)http://www.frozencpu.com/products/20924/ex-res-636/XSPC_Photon_270_Tube_Glass_Cylinder_Reservoir.html?id=MjIZkic5&mv_pc=1147

Thanks for the link, they look very nice!. I was just looking at a lot of the FrozenQ ones on the same site, they look awesome, but all they review say they leak, so I will not be going with one of those, as I'm already worried about screwing up lol.

Thanks for the link, they look very nice!. I was just looking at a lot of the FrozenQ ones on the same site, they look awesome, but all they review say they leak, so I will not be going with one of those, as I'm already worried about screwing up lol.

lol. Just a warning: i used an EK 250 X3 and it got marks of water droplets and things on it, then it leaked... i would not recommend it.

Well I wanted to use Scythe Gentle Typhoons, but they do not make them for 140mm rads, so I don't really know of any 140mm fans that I would really even want to use other than Noctua's. How much of a difference do you you think it would be, considering I would have spend more money on the larger size rads, and fans.

You will get same to better performance from the ones i suggested as it has higher static pressure. I am not saying that the Noctuas are crap but price to performance, performance being CFM, static pressure and noise levels, favor would be on the ones i suggested. Also, the 140mm radiators would give something like 5-8C or better cooling over 120mm radiators.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

You will get same to better performance from the ones i suggested as it has higher static pressure. I am not saying that the Noctuas are crap but price to performance, performance being CFM, static pressure and noise levels, favor would be on the ones i suggested. Also, the 140mm radiators would give something like 5-8C or better cooling over 120mm radiators.

I only see the rads that you suggested, I don't see anything about fans. That is a much better improvement than I had though it would be, so I will defenitly pick up those instead of 120mm rads.

I only see the rads that you suggested, I don't see anything about fans. That is a much better improvement than I had though it would be, so I will defenitly pick up those instead of 120mm rads.

Just make sure you have the clearance with the fans on so you won't run into any problems after purchasing them. There aren't much reviews about the Akasa fans and i do not know why but they are really good. I have been using the 120mm ones for about three to four months now and they are quieter than my pump and the 200mm and 140mm case fans that came with my case. By the end of this month i will have an addition to my loop which will consist of a universal GPU block a 280mm radiator and four of the 140mm fans i suggested which is the Rosewill and as i mentioned, the Rosewill 140mm fans are Akasa Apaches just re-branded.

Just make sure you have the clearance with the fans on so you won't run into any problems after purchasing them. There aren't much reviews about the Akasa fans and i do not know why but they are really good. I have been using the 120mm ones for about three to four months now and they are quieter than my pump and the 200mm and 140mm case fans that came with my case. By the end of this month i will have an addition to my loop which will consist of a universal GPU block a 280mm radiator and four of the 140mm fans i suggested which is the Rosewill and as i mentioned, the Rosewill 140mm fans are Akasa Apaches just re-branded.

What he meant was, you never linked the fans you suggested I think.   And if you did, I can't seem to find them either.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

After further investigation, sadly the 900D cannot fit a quad 140mm rad, it has room for two triple 140mm rads. I'm not sure if it would be better to run two triple 140mm's or stick with my quad 120mm's. Ya, I see mention of a type of fan in this comment, but I did not in previous, so that is why I was asking about the fans you suggested but weren't in the post.

What he meant was, you never linked the fans you suggested I think.   And if you did, I can't seem to find them either.

^ This is what I meant =P.