God I Hate Scalpers

redoaklettuce
1 minute ago, redoaklettuce said:

The gall of some people.

Capture.JPG

I would have bought it for 1998.99$ but at 1999.99$ too bad, too expansive.

Just now, Panoramix97 said:

I would have bought it for 1998.99$ but at 1999.99$ too bad, too expansive.

Oh I know, at least it's not $2000. I'm saving a cent!!

Along with scalpers, you should also hate on morons who pay $2000 on what's essentially a $700 product. I want to know who are these absolute idiots with more money than brain...

the thing is i dont know why some of people are panicking rtx 2000 and even gtx1000 cards are still decent i saw a LOT of people upgrading to 3080 from 2080 ti

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

7 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

God I hate impatient kids. Stop opening topics!

Woah bud, I'm terribly sorry if i caused any offense! All I wanted to do was share something ridiculous that I saw online. I'll be sure to contact you for approval next time I have a desire to post on a forum :)

9 minutes ago, mahyar said:

the thing is i dont know why some of people are panicking rtx 2000 and even gtx1000 cards are still decent i saw a LOT of people upgrading to 3080 from 2080 ti

Oh definitely, I'm still out here running a 1060 3GB and I'm barely complaining.

i don't even bother by them.
If people wont be stupid enough to buy them, then the supply of the cards will be so high, that the price will drop
Now if you sold your 2080ti because couldn't cover your whatever needs, i still don't feel sorry fot you (a random "you")
Fuck you XD

-Locked-

This type of content is better suited as a status update

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402