Anyone heard of Bulgaria?

Vbgf

Yes I have heard of Bulgaria, I first heard of Bulgaria in the UK as lots of British property developers were buying up land/houses there as there were apparently some good opportunities in the property market there, I never researched it though.

But now I have 2 Bulgarian friends here, one is named Ivo, the other Kiko :)

Managed to get through Leaving Cert Irish without being able to tell the time in Irish, oddly enough my interest in Irish picked up when I finished school xD.

My oral exam consisted of Hi,I don't understand,Yes,No,I like Football,I have a PC. I like games.I am from England.

I got a c3 and that was good enough for me.

I'm the same. Pass Irish, somewhere around a C. Pretty bad anyway although I can't entirely blame the teaching system. lol

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I'm the same. Pass Irish, somewhere around a C. Pretty bad anyway although I can't entirely blame the teaching system. lol

I blame my family, was well on my way to an exemption and they blocked me from doing it for fear it would leave a bad mark on my CV, also stopped me from going for Dare for the same reason even though I have a serious enough illness to qualify :'( No shortcuts for me.

My english teach wanted me to drop to ordinary for fear I would fail, I got my aunt to help me study and got a b2. The day of my results I personally thanked all my teachers and told her she was no help to me and was the most demoralising woman I've ever met. She wouldn't even speak to me at our debs :)

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Yes. I think every European should know all of the continents' countries, or at least be able to place them on a map. We, do learn that in school, right?

Also, I met a cute girl from Bulgaria recently. ;)  

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Yes. From Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

who hasn't? lol, wouldn't be able to place its exact geographical location though

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I've been to Bulgaria once but it's probably closer to ten years ago. 

Yes, I have heard of Bulgaria.. I'm also an easterneuropebro, living in Romania. As far as I know the two countries are pretty similar, both having the same shitty salaries. Taxes are obnoxious in here, so lots of Romanians choose to register their cars - mostly engines over 2.0l - in Bulgaria, and some also choose to spend their vacation on the Bulgarian seaside (Golden Sands?!) even though we have our own. They're both stunning countries, and it's a shame they're inhabited by large numbers of shitty people.

@Vbgf I walked there from Macedonia a few years ago. Lots of trees, I could only tell I made it when I found one of the abandoned border stations. :P

Yes I have a European education so I actually know of other countries outside of the US,UK,Canada and Mexico. :)

haha same thing here, in europe you generally know a lot of countries in the world.

looking at US statistics posted on LTT

were those 98% Americans by any chance

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I know that people from Bulgaria steal all of your money by filling in false papers, fucking East-Europian pathetic losers. Go get a job ya'll

I'm from belgium and I've been on holiday to Bulgaria. Overall a good experience then only down side of the story is that apparently everyone who drives a Mercedes or BMW is apparently a member from the mafia.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

We're on the same continent so of course, you've had som good soccer players a while ago, also your renneissance achitecture is beautiful (like all of the Austro-Hungarian architecture in Europe, I'm a sucker for it)

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Yes, I have heard of Bulgaria.. I'm also an easterneuropebro, living in Romania. As far as I know the two countries are pretty similar, both having the same shitty salaries. Taxes are obnoxious in here, so lots of Romanians choose to register their cars - mostly engines over 2.0l - in Bulgaria, and some also choose to spend their vacation on the Bulgarian seaside (Golden Sands?!) even though we have our own. They're both stunning countries, and it's a shame they're inhabited by large numbers of shitty people.

Hello there neighbour!

There's some good and negative things we Romanian know about you.

1.We can't go in vacantion for more than a few days on your seaside because our cars will get robbed

2.It's way cheaper to matriculate(enroll?) your car in Bulgaria than here so a lot of people in Dobrogea do it.

3.We have some fun nights around Balcic,Varna,etc.

I am sorry for that : \ thou you know that most of the problems come from gypsies here including all of the crimes and robberies. I've been in Bucharest once for a day and it seemed that your problem with them is basically non existant, which is good.

Yes. I think every European should know all of the continents' countries, or at least be able to place them on a map. We, do learn that in school, right?

Also, I met a cute girl from Bulgaria recently. ;)  

Be warned, cute BG girls requre a lot of everything. Just so you know :D

@Vbgf I walked there from Macedonia a few years ago. Lots of trees, I could only tell I made it when I found one of the abandoned border stations. :P

Lol, yeah a lot of abandoned shizz here, everyone is moving to the capitol Sofia.

I know that people from Bulgaria steal all of your money by filling in false papers, fucking East-Europian pathetic losers. Go get a job ya'll

I actually agree on some stuff that you are saying but you probably don't know what's up. Let me tell you all i know, if you wanna ignore me it's all your choice.

My country is being controlled by the most dumb goverment in existance and they screwed everything up some 20-30 yrs ago. They sold out all our facilities for pennies on the dollar and after the people burned down the parlament they thought it's a good idea to bail to wherever with all the money they've got from the salaries. The people owning the facilities destroyed them and never rebuilt them, so basically BG is a independant country which can't exist on it's own. And since all of the honest people are working currently and living in trash cans, the rich go and smack you on the head with money packs. That probably sounds normal, well most countries will probably agree to some degree. Then the mass najority of Gypsies comes along. I'm saying mass majority because i know people from that ethnic race being totaly awesome hard working fellas, but they are an exception. The mass live entirely on stolen goods, either from first aid and from child support or just general stealing of electrycity and water. The police is afraid of them, the goverment considers them citizens (which they are) and for that reason pays them off to go vote for them on the election date. And now when 50% of the population of the country is with them, you see that we have a problem.

Also now with the Syria accidents all of the refugees are coming to us since we are the borderline to Europe. Now i really want to help people to avoid the war and help them in general, but when they came, they expected us to have blocks ready. We kinda did but they were really bad and broken. They said that this is a piece of ****(fill in whatever), i don't blame them for that though, the building are really bad. But now some are rampaging in the middle of town killing innocent people. Now it's not safe to go anywhere after 10PM. And you guys haven't heared anything about that, nice to see some better than Bieber logo there please! And for the "go get a job" kind of mentallity, yeah we want to, we can't, there are none left. That's why any sane hard worker is bailing from BG.

I kinda want to stop with this rant, i think you can understand me.

I'm from belgium and I've been on holiday to Bulgaria. Overall a good experience then only down side of the story is that apparently everyone who drives a Mercedes or BMW is apparently a member from the mafia.

Yep, especially when it's a shiny black new one. Tip: leave your car somwhere with a lot of security, some people can dissasemble it before you return from the bathroom.

We're on the same continent so of course, you've had som good soccer players a while ago, also your renneissance achitecture is beautiful (like all of the Austro-Hungarian architecture in Europe, I'm a sucker for it)

I'm not into football but the match between Ludogorets and Lacio was awesome, 3/3 final score. The arcitecture is awesome in some places (the places where it sttill exist, usually in the center of most towns), if you like that kind of stuff, in Plovdiv there is a Ancient Roman Theatre for example :D

I used to work for a company that has an office there.  The women are very nice, very beautiful, and the accent is very sexy.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

I am sorry for that : \ thou you know that most of the problems come from gypsies here including all of the crimes and robberies. I've been in Bucharest once for a day and it seemed that your problem with them is basically non existant, which is good.

Be warned, cute BG girls requre a lot of everything. Just so you know :D

Lol, yeah a lot of abandoned shizz here, everyone is moving to the capitol Sofia.

I actually agree on some stuff that you are saying but you probably don't know what's up. Let me tell you all i know, if you wanna ignore me it's all your choice.

My country is being controlled by the most dumb goverment in existance and they screwed everything up some 20-30 yrs ago. They sold out all our facilities for pennies on the dollar and after the people burned down the parlament they thought it's a good idea to bail to wherever with all the money they've got from the salaries. The people owning the facilities destroyed them and never rebuilt them, so basically BG is a independant country which can't exist on it's own. And since all of the honest people are working currently and living in trash cans, the rich go and smack you on the head with money packs. That probably sounds normal, well most countries will probably agree to some degree. Then the mass najority of Gypsies comes along. I'm saying mass majority because i know people from that ethnic race being totaly awesome hard working fellas, but they are an exception. The mass live entirely on stolen goods, either from first aid and from child support or just general stealing of electrycity and water. The police is afraid of them, the goverment considers them citizens (which they are) and for that reason pays them off to go vote for them on the election date. And now when 50% of the population of the country is with them, you see that we have a problem.

Also now with the Syria accidents all of the refugees are coming to us since we are the borderline to Europe. Now i really want to help people to avoid the war and help them in general, but when they came, they expected us to have blocks ready. We kinda did but they were really bad and broken. They said that this is a piece of ****(fill in whatever), i don't blame them for that though, the building are really bad. But now some are rampaging in the middle of town killing innocent people. Now it's not safe to go anywhere after 10PM. And you guys haven't heared anything about that, nice to see some better than Bieber logo there please! And for the "go get a job" kind of mentallity, yeah we want to, we can't, there are none left. That's why any sane hard worker is bailing from BG.

I kinda want to stop with this rant, i think you can understand me.

Yep, especially when it's a shiny black new one. Tip: leave your car somwhere with a lot of security, some people can dissasemble it before you return from the bathroom.

I'm not into football but the match between Ludogorets and Lacio was awesome, 3/3 final score. The arcitecture is awesome in some places (the places where it sttill exist, usually in the center of most towns), if you like that kind of stuff, in Plovdiv there is a Ancient Roman Theatre for example :D

I understand and believe you but it's still a fact that a part of them steal alot of money from The Netherlands.

I understand and believe you but it's still a fact that a part of them steal alot of money from The Netherlands.

If you want you can come and steal shiz from us, ofc we have nothing to be stolen :D

All jokes asside, i am sorry for anything bad did by people living in my country, i have as much in common with them as i have with you, but still. I don't want people to use Bulgaria as a dirty word.

You saw no problem with them?God bless the Bulgarians!We have big problems with gypsies too.Not in very populated areas,they're too afraid they're gonna get beaten up if they go there,

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Kind of like Uzbekistan as well.

I think Borat gave them some publicity (albeit unwanted publicity.)

You saw no problem with them?God bless the Bulgarians!We have big problems with gypsies too.Not in very populated areas,they're too afraid they're gonna get beaten up if they go there,

All the gypsies where I live are a bunch of criminal retards without brains.

All the gypsies where I live are a bunch of criminal retards without brains.

Here they are a bunch of retards who commit medium-sized crimes again,and again,and they're very united.In some cities you see Romanians in normal houses,just having a normal life,and then,there's a gypsie neighbourhood,with houses like this :Rich-Gypsy-Romi1.jpg

Oh,here's a picture of a typical gypsie :

tigani.jpg

He's kinda white though.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.