anti dust + good air flow hack?

hey guys, i live in a hot and very dusty place and i dont have enough money to buy a new aio or liquid cooler and due to dust i couldn't run it in open air too , so i decided to mosquito net my pc opening so that it will get good air flow!

so what do you guys think about this? anyone else tried to do anything similar ,or is there any other better way to do this?

Spoiler

IMG_20201001_224516.thumb.jpg.38d4b48f9657ea7b6c63c05e368815b9.jpg

6e8e66b.jpg

Honestly what worked best for me are dust filters + positive fan pressure. Although I do have to admit the mosquito net is a pretty cool idea!

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

I suggest putting the panel back on, and add maybe add perhaps add the net at the intake, that way you'll get less dust compared to with the net sidepanel, and still get good airflow. But still pretty impressive, I actually didn't realise it was net until you mentioned it.

7 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

Honestly what worked best for me are dust filters + positive fan pressure. Although I do have to admit the mosquito net is a pretty cool idea!

mine is pretty old case its from 1999 it doesn't have any dustfilter trays with it 😅

6 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I suggest putting the panel back on, and add maybe add perhaps add the net at the intake, that way you'll get less dust compared to with the net sidepanel, and still get good airflow. But still pretty impressive, I actually didn't realise it was net until you mentioned it.

i added nets for the fan intakes too ,infact it was the 1st thing i did before doing this , and i took some time to make the net looks good 😂