Boot SSD not showing up in "Optimise Drives" tab

GuttedMan0909

Hello

So my boot ssd is not showing up in the optimise drives tab for some reason. It shows up literally everywhere else and works fine but I'm worried that this could be some underlying issue that'll get worse if left unattended. I tried researching about it but it seems like not a lot of people experience this and most instructions are unclear.

It all started when I went to open youtube on ms edge, it was loading in pretty slow but then the entire screen just went blank. (Not a monitor issue btw)

I tried alt+f4 but nothing happened, tried ctrl+alt+del but instead of it being a grey blank screen, it changed into the same blue-ish color the ctrl+alt+del menu has but it was also just blank, after that I tried restarting my pc by holding the power button, it booted up normally but apparently there was an error in the ssd, so I tried error checking, cmd, sfc, and even going back to the state it was in before it happened but I couldn't because there was an error and windows just cant detect whatever error that is. 

Like I said, it works fine and shows up everywhere else except the "Optimise Drives" tab. Also, it now disk checks my boot ssd every boot up and I have noticed there is a longer delay (like a second or two) after pressing the shutdown button and the pc actually shutting down. Can someone help a lad out?

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv