Which header do I plug each one?

I bought a b550 gaming plus from msi 

I was wondering which one of the 2 CPU fan headers do I plug my aio in.

So pump in the cpu fan and the aio fans in the pump fan header?

Thx for the help

Doesn't matter unless you are not setting your own fan curves.  If you just want to plug and forget, then AIO to Pump header and the fans to CPU.  Different headers have different default RPM curves, but if you're gonna set your own anyway then it doesn't matter where each goes.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

7 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

Doesn't matter unless you are not setting your own fan curves.  If you just want to plug and forget, then AIO to Pump header and the fans to CPU.  Different headers have different default RPM curves, but if you're gonna set your own anyway then it doesn't matter where each goes.

well. it does matter. the case fan headers might depend on the temperature measured in the case by the motherboard while the pump header most likely adjusts its speed according to the CPU temps. I like to just plug my pump into either and set it to a fixed speed where its not too loud but still sufficient for cooling my CPU.
but to your question. no, the fans on the radiator belong on the CPU_Fan header and the pump belongs on the pump header.

2 minutes ago, DerPfandadler said:

well. it does matter. the case fan headers might depend on the temperature measured in the case by the motherboard while the pump header most likely adjusts its speed according to the CPU temps. I like to just plug my pump into either and set it to a fixed speed where its not too loud but still sufficient for cooling my CPU.
but to your question. no, the fans on the radiator belong on the CPU_Fan header and the pump belongs on the pump header.

Like I said, if you're already setting your own fan curve, whatever software you use can most probably also select which sensor to base the temps on.  And since SpeedFan is dead, and chances are you're using the motherboard supplied fan software, you can definitely choose where your temp source is.

5 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

Like I said, if you're already setting your own fan curve, whatever software you use can most probably also select which sensor to base the temps on.  And since SpeedFan is dead, and chances are you're using the motherboard supplied fan software, you can definitely choose where your temp source is.

Who use the included software? Most boards lets you adjust fan speed in bios anyway.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

7 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

i didnt have the ability to do that on my MSI B350 while my X570 from MSI supports this feature. I wouldn't give advice like that when its only true on certain boards and requires additional knowledge of your board's features and software. I like to just stick to advice that is universally applicable. 

1 hour ago, DerPfandadler said:

i didnt have the ability to do that on my MSI B350 while my X570 from MSI supports this feature. I wouldn't give advice like that when its only true on certain boards and requires additional knowledge of your board's features and software. I like to just stick to advice that is universally applicable. 

All motherboards come with optional software you can download from their site for fan control.  Not everything has to be in the BIOS.  If someone needs to ask which header to plug in to, chances are they won't be the kind of person with the necessary knowledge to be going into the BIOS either way.  The universally applicable advice is most motherboards from the past 10 years come with fan control software on the disc, or from the manufacturer's website.  For your case, you have MSI Command Centre that let's you adjust fan curves.  It's SIV for Gigabyte, AI Suite for ASUS.  That's the 3 big motherboard manufacturer's covered.

1 hour ago, DoctorNick said:

Who use the included software? Most boards lets you adjust fan speed in bios anyway.

Which still lets you choose a sensor.  The argument isn't whether the BIOS let's you do it or not, it's whether there is even an option for fan control provided by the motherboard manufacturer. In fact, most people will use anything that comes either pre-installed or from the manufacturer download site.  SpeedFan hasn't been a thing for many many years so BIOS and "utility" software from your mobo company covers it all.

From motherboard manual you can configure everything from bios, apart from setting individual speeds for sys_fan1-6:

https://download.msi.com/archive/mnu_exe/mb/M7C56v1.0-EURO.pdf

Screenshot_20200924-143646.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

16 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

All motherboards come with optional software you can download from their site for fan control.  Not everything has to be in the BIOS. 

Give some love to our Linux users that don't receive any love from the board partners. None of the RGB software or fan control software will work outside of Windows :P

5 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Give some love to our Linux users that don't receive any love from the board partners. None of the RGB software or fan control software will work outside of Windows :P

That is indeed painful.  That being said, after spending some time with the Gigabyte RGB software... It literally is the worst piece of software ever invented...

12 hours ago, For Science! said:

Off topic but this works on linux: https://gitlab.com/CalcProgrammer1/OpenRGB/-/releases

I actually use this on windows because asrocks software is broken