I did an installation video

Xolin

Hello guys,

I did an installation video on youtube, what do you think about it? Is there anything that can be improved for the next video?
How can I get more views? 

Thanks.

I hate music in the background of almost any video, it gives the video a "cheap feel". But maybe that's just me. Talking to the audience is much better than some loud royalty-free music.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8086K, Delidded with Der8auer Custom Nickel-Copper IHS and Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra CPU Cooling: Scythe Ninja 5 with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Taichi RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Predator DDR4 3200 MHz 15-17-17-36 GPU: Gainward RTX 2080 Phoenix GS with Raijintek Morpheus II Core Black Heatpipe VGA Cooler, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste and 2x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Case: SilentiumPC Regnum RG4T Pure Black TG Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Samsung 970 EVO 500GB, Seagate ST4000DM 4TB HDD, Toshiba HDWD240 4TB HDD PSU: SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W Case Cooling: 6x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard Mouse: Trust GXT845 Tural Display: Sharp LC-50LD265E Operating System: Windows 10

-> Moved to Off Topic

Please don't post multiple times.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

There are a billion Videos on YT which explain step by step what and why how to do. Whats your Targetgroup?

And this Music pure Cancer. I would stop watch the Video in an instand with this kind of Music.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

As for the video itself, you need to cut it way shorter. 9 minutes for this type of montage is way too long, I'd say 4-5 min is the max. You want to cut away all the pieces that aren't interesting. 

For example, at ~2:50 you don't want to spend that much time showing how you untangle a bunch of wires. We get the point. You need to  chop out the entire section where you mess with the wires, and cut straight to where you start plugging things in. Messing with those wires is not interesting. 

There's a whole load more things like this, for example tightening a screw; you don't want to fully show that on camera because it's boring. Instead, just show the first part where you begin to screw it in place, and the last second where you have completed the task.

I know you did speed up the video in an attempt to make things go quicker, but the problem is that a sped-up video doesn't remove the boring parts, it just makes them last shorter.

As for the muisc choice, it doesn't really fit the content, but more importantly, as was proven by this comment:

24 minutes ago, Praesi said:

I would stop watch the Video in an instand with this kind of Music.

This stuff is so overused in crappy videos that it kinda just makes any video you use it in look worse. I'd say you could only get away with using it if the video is of exceptional quality.

I wouldn't call this particular video bad though, because there's far worse ones out there.

I find videos like this with generic music like that come across very ...amateur.

U'd be better of with a very quiet generic background music (not high energy music) and some run of the mill technobabble voice over, talking about the installation process, the specific choices made etc etc.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |