Is this build good?

Shishko

Guess you are doing more than gaming on it

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I am getting free ac valhalla and cashback if I buy the 3900x. And I think that the 4900x will cost around 500€, which is definitely over the budget. About 6000 series, I would wait for it, but so far it seems like the performance is little bit more that the rtx 2080ti. I will probably use my old GPU and replace it in October with a new one 

Just now, Applefreak said:

That neo memory is just for looks, no gains in performance. From a performance standpoint that case is terrible for airflow.

No trident z available in my country, idk why

1 minute ago, Shishko said:

But it's on your list?

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Right, then it makes sense. But get a case with a full mesh front for good airflow. You can lower the noise level by lowering the fan speed while still having decent temps.

3 minutes ago, Shishko said:

I am getting free ac valhalla and cashback if I buy the 3900x. And I think that the 4900x will cost around 500€, which is definitely over the budget. About 6000 series, I would wait for it, but so far it seems like the performance is little bit more that the rtx 2080ti. I will probably use my old GPU and replace it in October with a new one 

Bad airflow case for sure get something else. Is this for gaming? Or something else too?

Just now, jaslion said:

Bad airflow case for sure get something else. Is this for gaming? Or something else too?

I guess something else since the 32gb ram and the CPU

Reminder⚠️

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

But it's on your list?

I have neo on my list

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

I guess something else since the 32gb ram and the CPU

Video editing

I have neo on my list

still says trident z

Reminder⚠️

Guys idk what are u talking about but every single review from the influencers and customers says the case has a good Airflow. So far I really haven't read an issue with the airflow of the case. Pls don't judge on pics, but on knowledge 

22 minutes ago, Shishko said:

Guys idk what are u talking about but every single review from the influencers and customers says the case has a good Airflow. So far I really haven't read an issue with the airflow of the case. Pls don't judge on pics, but on knowledge 

Glass panel tends to be more restrictive than mesh panel, you can tell that from pictures alone. Get a Phanteks p500A/p400a, Lian Li Lancool ii mesh or Be Quiet pure base 500dx if you want good airflow and a much quieter system. I would also ditch that over-priced rgb cooler and get an Arctic Liquid Freezer ii 240 as that out-performs msi:s offering while being cheaper and smaller. You want to read or watch reviews, not influencers that are bought for visibility.

5.1GHz-1-1024x1024.png