TitanFall Download D:

TheNinjaNextDor

So I have the game preloaded, and I have the modified .exe to play early...Should I? Respawn said they won't ban people for playing early but using modded .exe's is a "no no"?

I am. Fuk da police.

I had to put the exe in my Titanfall folder btw.

50gb now installing bloat wear and 10gb of bugs

Took about 20 hours for me to download it. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

thats 1/4 of a months download limit in one game ...... but I dont think my download speed will handle it and also if there is even going to be server support in Aus

Its all about those volumetric clouds

thats 1/4 of a months download limit in one game ...... but I dont think my download speed will handle it and also if there is even going to be server support in Aus

Same, 200Gb a month, bit nuts... server support in Australia is coming shortly.. I keep seeing on twitter "Some good news for Aussies" without any real info, but it means their pushing a faster installation of Aussie servers, guessing less than 6 months, as that was stated on twitter as the projected timeframe, I think it will be sooner than that.

TPG also reroute my traffic from Adelaide to Sydney then wherever. I have less ping in Sydney servers than my hometown ones in Adelaide.. Having 155-190ms in the Beta due to this rerouting, If its a Sydney server I'll be happy with 40ms :)

Whats your DL/UL speeds?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Gonna download it at my school then... 100/100mbit vs 2/½mbit...

Gonna download it at my school then... 100/100mbit vs 2/½mbit...

Dunno why I never thought of that... taking it to work.

Wish Origin had a portable software mode :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

That's my WHOLE internet usage limit for a month! EA  <_<

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

One of those times you can justify buying the hard copy lol, fuck that!

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Same, 200Gb a month, bit nuts... server support in Australia is coming shortly.. I keep seeing on twitter "Some good news for Aussies" without any real info, but it means their pushing a faster installation of Aussie servers, guessing less than 6 months, as that was stated on twitter as the projected timeframe, I think it will be sooner than that.

TPG also reroute my traffic from Adelaide to Sydney then wherever. I have less ping in Sydney servers than my hometown ones in Adelaide.. Having 155-190ms in the Beta due to this rerouting, If its a Sydney server I'll be happy with 40ms :)

Whats your DL/UL speeds?

3360274934.png

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Yeah in waiting to read more in depth reviews before pulling the trigger on the PC. I'm getting an Xbox one for it as my friends play on the more whereas I'm only gonna have a friend or two on PC so I'm a rad more stringent spending full price on release for a game that my personal group of friends won't play as much

As I said a month ago it will be 35 gigs of audio

Yeah so I don't know where you guys get your data from but 47.2GB f the 49.9 GB of the game install is .bsp files, which are maps in the source engine. audio is only 73 72mb

post-10620-0-66588800-1394521122_thumb.p

I'm installing it on my SSD because I'm hardcore like that.

Have to utilize SATA III's full potential for them clanks and grunts.

aymyxu.jpg

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Dunno why I never thought of that... taking it to work.

Wish Origin had a portable software mode :)

Well i just move the files with a USB stick from my laptop though in this case it might be an external HDD