Pope or Gaben

WereCat

Hi, so I am in work right now and I got into argument with my collegue about who is more known and who did more. He stated that pope is. I said Gaben. He dont know him so I explained to him who Gaben is. He still think pope is the best.

I am really curious about what you think guys.. just for the lols. So bring it on! ;)

depends on whether you are at all religious. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Absolutely no argument, the pope is more well known.

GabeN is in a smaller clique than the pope.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

depends on whether you are at all religious.

Both of us arent religulous.

Steam has touched many children. The Catholic church has touched many children.

It's all about how they touched them.

This is gold :D

:D Very few will get understand the pun in this sentence. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Im not religious and I think the pope is much better, doing things right and other things. But meh... Seems like this is a bad troll...

I never said that this is serious topic. I and my collegue are tracking score and now I am loosing just because of you... thanks pope!

:D Very few will get understand the pun in this sentence. 

No, everyone will understand lol

Excellent.

87190-Emma-Watson-kiss-upvote-gif-Im-8fT

I'm a Christian (kinda obvious) and I knew about Gabe Newell before I even knew there was a pope.....

I'm a Christian (kinda obvious) and I knew about Gabe Newell before I even knew there was a pope.....

I would put to you that being a Christian does not necessarily mean that you are a Catholic, nor that you would know or interact with the Catholic church or the Pope for that matter.

I would put to you that being a Christian does not necessarily mean that you are a Catholic, nor that you would know or interact with the Catholic church or the Pope for that matter.

I know, I personally think Catholics are very ignorant.

I know, I personally think Catholics are very ignorant.

The only people ignorant are gnostics. and none else. in every single domain and subject.

Gnostic is basicly the scientific synonym for ignorant. It embodies ignorance.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.