My OnePlus 6 is now not relevant as in 2018

Agree with @jaslion on this one. Don't buy a new phone unless your current phone doesn't work, or you have something you need to do that it doesn't support - you won't gain any benefit at all by doing that.

By replacing a perfectly good phone just because it's "not relevant" you'll be spending money you don't need to spend, and adding to the growing problem of eWaste.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

What is meant with „ not relevant „ ?

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Just now, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

Means it lags sometime sometimes apps crashes, gaming is also not good 

Tried a factory reset? Often that can fix such issues (and of course save you some money)

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

If it lags, that's 100% on you. Just do a factory reset and don't reinstall the 1000000 apps that you don't need.

A 2 years old "flagship" OnePlus phone is still more than relevant.

If you really want to buy a new phone, for some reason, go ahead. At the end of the day, we can't tell you what to do with your money. Just that you're wrong in saying that it is not relevant. 2 years is not that long ago for phones these days. Phone tech hasn't made massive stride in that time, you could easily do another year or two out of it before actually needing an upgrade.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

You just admitted to have made a huge boo-boo

Any phone will slow to a crawl when you max out the storage. This affects all flash storage

Factory reset and avoid filling past 80% of its total capacity

Of course, if you got the money to burn, go ahead and buy a brand new expensive flagship.

You will have to set up the phone and install your apps again. The exact same thing you will have to do after factory resetting your OP6

Do battery backup also again became good