Power-A basic wired only, Microsoft licenced, Xbox one controler.

Helpful Tech Witch

I got a brand new controller, as I first played GTAV and MC on controller, and never enjoyed on mouse/keyboard. This is just a first day of use review. I'll edit in a week or so, with more thoughts.

Im using a official Xbox at 4/5, with above being better. 5 would be the best I've ever had. 

So the big thing on a controller is the quality of the sticks. Some..... less expensive controllers *Cough* MadCatz *Cough*........ Have low quality, and almost unusable, sticks. I'm honestly surprised. I would give the edge to the offical Xbox one  controller, as the spring back can be a bit quick on this one. Little too much force.

3.5/5

Feel... I have mixed feelings... on the feel.... The top has a really nice soft touch finish, which I prefer over shiny looking plastic on some controllers, even if they are high quality. Honestly, for my hands, I prefer this one. Its maybe a better feel that the offical. BUT, I have a problem with the bottom piece. It is that cheep plastic like on the bottom of the Wii Classic Pro. This could have been a 5/5, but that bottom hits at a

2.5/5

Bumpers. I love these. They are quieter, yet easier to press than the offical. These are perfect, and I cant beat them.

5/5

Trigers.... off. I love the offical Xbox's perfect, smooth, and 10000000000000x better than the "triggers" on the the ps4 controller. The Power A? NOOOOO. Thers are better than a PS4,  but the Power A has less steady, and clicky (?) triggers.

1.5/5

Dpad. Great. Just better than the Offical, as it is clickier, and better for stand alone use. I found Microsoft's a little mushy.

4.5/5

ABXY. Great. Identical feel to the offical.

4/5

To tally this up, the Power A scores 21/30 and the offical Xbox gets a 24/30.

Overall, its great. I would prefer a offical, but for 1/3 the price of the offical, the Power A is definitely worth the 20$ I payed for it.

Ill add mp3s of buttons when I do the final review. PM me for the link/search terms if you don't feel comfortable with link.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

I'm confused.  Is there a question in there somewhere?

This is in member reviews, i was reviewing it,

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Ha, that's why I was confused.  My son has an X-Box but I have never used it.  Heck, I couldn't even turn it on if I had to.

Good Luck, take care, and stay clear of the California wild fires.

50 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

This is in member reviews, i was reviewing it,

Must confuse the shit out of many forum members when people use the right sub forums. 

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige