Plextor M6 SSD Soon To Be Revealed

4960X

Plextor, leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance digital media and storage equipment, will reveal its new M6 Solid State Drive Solution at the upcoming 2014 edition of CeBIT in Hannover, Germany. The M6 multi-form factor lineup features Plextor's next-generation and new 2.5" M6S, the new M6M mSATA SSD and the new ultra-fast M6e M.2 PCIe SSD.

http://www.relaxedtech.com/news/2014/plextor-m6-ssd-soon-to-be-revealed/

This SSD is nothing different from any other one in terms of performance =\

You do realize that SATAIII is completly saturated and you can't really expect more than that. That's the best SATAIII can do.

You do realize that SATAIII is completly saturated and you can't really expect more than that. That's the best SATAIII can do.

I know that yes

but dat plextor reliability doe 

they stress test all their shiznit 

Not to mention their SSD casing actually looks good because it's a simple aluminum hunk with no silly shit

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

looks like neither of you read the section about the M6e, the native PCI-e SSD

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

I like the look of my EVO better, but damn... That PCI-E one sure looks nice.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

looks like neither of you read the section about the M6e, the native PCI-e SSD

I did read that but we weren't talking about the PCIe SSD, we were talking about the SATA SSD.

I did read that but we weren't talking about the PCIe SSD, we were talking about the SATA SSD.

well the link talked about all of their new SSD's, not just the SATA SSDs.  so why point out what everybody knows that SATA III is fully saturated instead of pointing out that they have an SSD with a different interface that out performs SATA SSDs?

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's