Best Palm Grip mouse for $50

MellowCream

So I just got my new Quickfire Storm TK Blue and I love it. But I need a mouse. I am using a G100s right now but it's so damn small.

What is a good $50 mouse for the palm grip

thanks

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

So I just got my new Quickfire Storm TK Blue and I love it. But I need a mouse. I am using a G100s right now but it's so damn small.

thanks

Hooah! The G400s, and the Roccat Savu are pretty good alternatives for the price.

Hooah! The G400s, and the Roccat Savu are pretty good alternatives for the price.

I was just watching the new Tek Syndicate video for this mouse. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

I was just watching the new Tek Syndicate video for this mouse. 

Spooky...

I got my deathadder for $50 and I love it.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Not that one personally but I have and use both the Func Ms-3 along with the Corsair M65. The Func is a nice 

one for large hands and a palm grip, heck it might even work for smaller hands but i wouldn't know. The Corsair 

would probably be a good one for people that have smaller hands but it is also a wonderful mouse. The thing that

i like about the corsair is that it has the ability to change the weights in the bottom whereas the Func doesn't have 

that feature. 

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

Deathadder........zzzzzzz i remember it went down to 40$.......on NCIX

I have the Naos 7000, it's way better than the 8200, trust me. The sensor is miles ahead, but it has the same shape. Get the 7000 model if you want a Naos. Shape is awesome if you don't lift your mouse way too much when gaming.

The G400s is also very good. I would get the G400s if you want something that is sure to last a long time, but I think the Naos will last just as long, and it has  a better sensor, and for some, a better shape.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

thanks

This is a very nice and reputable mouse, and the price is really nice, usually $50+

I personally didn't want to spend that much on a mouse, and I bought a Thermaltake eSports Saphira Gaming Mouse

I also use a palm grip and this mouse is the best mouse I have ever used.  I don't require tons of extra buttons, the movement and comfort of a mouse is much more important to me, and this mouse delivers.

It has adjustable weights, so you can get the weight just as you want it.  It has some side buttons, I actually use them because of their convenient placement and they press down at the perfect amount of pressure, really really nice for LoL and Skyrim.  The scroll wheel is very satisfying to use, it also doubles as a button.

The software that comes with this mouse is also really nice, it lets you customize and perfect everything, specifically the sensitivity and performance.  For $17, this is a home run in the palm grip department.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I use a G500 (not the newer model linked above but the previous version) and I absolutely love it. I don't get any hand fatigue like I used to on my old mouse. The adjustable on the fly dpi is nice, the ability to change the scroll wheel to "free scroll" comes in handy with long pdf documents. The thumb buttons are nice (other than the fact that windows only acknowledges no more than 5 buttons natively... I just want my middle thumb button to be mouse 6 that activates PTT damn it!).

And the weight adjustment is nice as I like a heavy mouse so I used the heaviest weight for 27 extra grams and it feels nice. For the price listed above, I would jump all over the G500, I really like it.

This is a very nice and reputable mouse, and the price is really nice, usually $50+

I personally didn't want to spend that much on a mouse, and I bought a Thermaltake eSports Saphira Gaming Mouse

I also use a palm grip and this mouse is the best mouse I have ever used.  I don't require tons of extra buttons, the movement and comfort of a mouse is much more important to me, and this mouse delivers.

It has adjustable weights, so you can get the weight just as you want it.  It has some side buttons, I actually use them because of their convenient placement and they press down at the perfect amount of pressure, really really nice for LoL and Skyrim.  The scroll wheel is very satisfying to use, it also doubles as a button.

The software that comes with this mouse is also really nice, it lets you customize and perfect everything, specifically the sensitivity and performance.  For $17, this is a home run in the palm grip department.

Holy balls! Only $17!

The Zowie Evo CL EC1 comes in about that price and its a flawless palm gripper mouse.