360hz monitor worth buying over Samsung Odyssey 240hz?

Harit Paurana

Hey guys, so I shall be building a new PC in Jan '21, and I'll have the intel 10900K along with the RTX 3090. I was kinda confused for the monitor though. Originally, I was thinking of going with the 27" Samsung Odyssey G7 which has 240hz refresh, but now that 360hz monitors are coming, I'm thinking of going with the Alienware 360hz one. The thing is, I am a competitive player, but I also like to play immersive games like Flight Sim 2020 and Assetto Corsa. I'm quite sure my GPU can run games at 360 fps but I'm not sure if the 25 inch will be as immersive as the Odyssey G7, and plus it isn't curved like the G7. Could yall help me come to a decision please? Will the 25 inch be good for immersive and rpg games? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Personally I would get the Odyssey G7. The difference between 240 and 360hz is not noticeable and the colours will be better on the G7.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD