RTX 3080 Price

Hypoxz

How much is the 3080 gonna cost in euros? and what are the estimated prices of non-founders edition cards?

Crystal ball tells me all.

Answer: Vision cloudy, try again later...

Assume it will be the price in dollars with a euro symbol slapped in front instead.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Hypoxz said:

How much is the 3080 gonna cost in euros? and what are the estimated prices of non-founders edition cards?

On the NVIDIA site I saw the prices for the UK. You can do some digging and research. This is not always accurate but from the NVIDIA site it is (in British Sterling Pounds): £1,399 for a RTX 3090 FE; £649 for a RTX 3080 FE and £469 for a RTX 3070 FE. The pricing listed is for NVIDIA's reference GPUs and pricing for brands like ASUS ROG, MSI, Gigabyte, Palit, EVGA etc will be different. 

10 minutes ago, Hypoxz said:

RTX 3070: €499

RTX 3080: €699

RTX 3090: €1499

https://www.nvidia.com/de-de/shop/geforce/?page=1&limit=9&locale=de-de

(I assume these are including VAT, but not sure)

German and French Nvidia sites mention the prices.

Not sure what the AIB cards will cost, assume somewhere around these prices, depending on quality.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The US dollar and Euro are a lot closer than usual right now, so I'd assume it'd just be €499, etc. As for the prices of non-founders edition cards, that's entirely up to Asus, Gigabyte, EVGA, MSI, etc. With so many third-party manufacturers releasing so many different models with different overclocks and cooling solutions, it's impossible to predict a median price at this time.

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

1 hour ago, minibois said:

RTX 3070: €499

RTX 3080: €699

RTX 3090: €1499

https://www.nvidia.com/de-de/shop/geforce/?page=1&limit=9&locale=de-de

(I assume these are including VAT, but not sure)

German and French Nvidia sites mention the prices.

Not sure what the AIB cards will cost, assume somewhere around these prices, depending on quality.

thanks. oufcourse in my country its more expensive 

720 euros for 3080