Pc for Gaming and 3D work - Help!

PCGOD11

Budget (including currency): 1400-1500 USD $

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Il be using it for games like modern warfare, cyber punk, and Minecraft. Also will be using it to render stuff in Blender.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I’m upgrading from a intel i5 something and a GTX 1060 (all in a laptop). I Want to play at least 100 FPS on MW and I want to maybe upgrade my 60 hz monitor to a 144hz monitor down the line.

Thanks!!!

20 minutes ago, PCGOD11 said:

Budget (including currency): 1400-1500 USD $

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Il be using it for games like modern warfare, cyber punk, and Minecraft. Also will be using it to render stuff in Blender.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I’m upgrading from a intel i5 something and a GTX 1060 (all in a laptop). I Want to play at least 100 FPS on MW and I want to maybe upgrade my 60 hz monitor to a 144hz monitor down the line.

Thanks!!!

What aesthetic are you going for? I would love to help you part out a build, I just don't want to waste your time with a build that you won't find to be to your specifications as far as design. 

9 hours ago, brianperkins said:

What aesthetic are you going for? I would love to help you part out a build, I just don't want to waste your time with a build that you won't find to be to your specifications as far as design. 

Hey man, sorry for the late response, I like the nzxt h5 series of case. So white is probably where im leaning twords.  and maybe some acsents of purple or blue, idk what i fully want but i really like the nzxt case like i said before.

My dear man, 

please wait a couple of months until Zen 3 (Ryzen 4000), RDNA 2 and Ampere launch and then make a decision. Then you will truly get a bang for your buck. 

Buying an RTX 2070 Super now will be the biggest waste of your money. A new 3060 will beat the shit out of that with 20 times better ray tracing. So please wait until you can get the new Ryzen CPUs or the old ones really cheap. And see how AMD Radeon and NVIDIA do battle in terms of price. You will get your dream GPU if AMD release a 3070 competitor that will at least match or beat it at 100$ cheaper. You won't be disappointed if you wait until October/November. 

Cheers mate!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Formula | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT | RAM: 2*16GB 3200MHz 14-14-14-34 G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver | SSD: 2TB Gigabyte Aorus Gen 4; 500GB Samsung 860 EVO | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Corsair Crystal 680X | Monitor: Eve Spectrum 4K | Keyboard: Logitech G513 Romer-G Tactile | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed