Steam sale! Supreme Commander Gold for 3,74 €!

As the resident Supreme Commander fanboy, I feel obliged to inform you of the greatest Steam sale, covered by Total Biscuit!

The price is a steal for the greatest game of all time and its expansion! GET IT NOW! What are you waiting for?!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

YOU are the resident SupCom fanboy?

I beg to differ... Maybe we need to do a live showdown to determine who truly has the skills to pay the bills??

No, but seriously I haven't played in forever. I think my top rank was like 480ish or so in Vanilla and I never got into FA... :P

But yeah, anyone who hasn't played should check it out at this price!

I beg to differ... Maybe we need to do a live showdown to determine who truly has the skills to pay the bills??

tumblr_m3ydxzaB9M1qfe5p2o1_500.gif

COMIC SANS

No, but seriously I haven't played in forever. I think my top rank was like 480ish or so in Vanilla and I never got into FA... :P

But yeah, anyone who hasn't played should check it out at this price!

OUCH!

I would love a 1v1 against Linus, especially if someone were to stream, hehe.

Linus, then this is what you want:

http://www.faforever.com/

AVOID THE STEAM SERVER LIKE THE PLAGUE!

FAForever has a nice , active community that continues to patch the game, added 6v6 matches, an experimental Galactic War metagame, a NEW FACTION and many featured mods. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

If you guys want to play then I am in anytime :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300