Interesting Games Coming Out?

RelentlessAF
Go to solution Solved by Coombzy,

Watch Dogs is the sequel to Sleeping Dogs correct? I could look into that. I heard it was a really good GTA clone and I like GTA on occasions.

No Watch Dogs is a completely different game

Sleeping Dogs is also pretty good if you want to pick that up for cheap :P 

Hey guys, I'm currently doing an LP of Thief but I am almost done, aside from my Titanfall review that I'm doing what other games can I LP right now? I'm really out of the loop when it comes to new game releases (ironic I know) but what do you guys recommend? One I definitely plan on doing is BioShock infinite Burial at Sea Episode 2 but i don't know of anything else.

Dark Souls 2. It will be a great compilation of you dieing (and possibly raging) :P

look at the videos of linus at the indie games booth @computex there should be some good content there:)

CoD? :P I'm just joking.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Dark Souls 2. It will be a great compilation of you dieing (and possibly raging) :P

Yeah but unfortunately there hasn't been an announced release date yet :( So I'd basically have a long hiatus of nothing coming out.

I can only really think of The Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2 and Batman Arkham Knight

I like the Witcher series, do you know the release date of the 3rd? I could probably add that into my schedule.

I like the Witcher series, do you know the release date of the 3rd? I could probably add that into my schedule.

No idea. It is rumored to be released in Q2 of 2014, but nothing is confirmed yet.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

No idea. It is rumored to be released in Q2 of 2014, but nothing is confirmed yet.

Ah alright, thanks anyways :D

Watch Dogs is looking to be a pretty good game rumoured date for it is some when before June that's about as close as anyone has got.

I want to play Oddworld New 'n Tasty.

I have so many memories with the original title...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I want to play Oddworld New 'n Tasty.

I have so many memories with the original title...

I as well, most recently I've been playing the HD remake of Stranger's Wrath when I'm waiting for videos to render.

Watch Dogs is looking to be a pretty good game rumoured date for it is some when before June that's about as close as anyone has got.

Watch Dogs is the sequel to Sleeping Dogs correct? I could look into that. I heard it was a really good GTA clone and I like GTA on occasions.

I as well, most recently I've been playing the HD remake of Stranger's Wrath when I'm waiting for videos to render.

I like it but not too much.I'm impressed I found someone who also played something from the Oddworld series :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yeah but unfortunately there hasn't been an announced release date yet :( So I'd basically have a long hiatus of nothing coming out.

Yeah, that is true. I think most devs/publishers haven't announced the release of their games yet.... I also thought I heard GTA5 coming out on PC.

I'm pretty sure Watch Dogs is its own IP. It allows you to take more of a hacker role. But its been delayed a couple, so I'm unsure if it will come out on PC soon.

I like it but not too much.I'm impressed I found someone who also played something from the Oddworld series :D

Aha it's a great series of games :D plenty of time poured into the originals on PS1 as a kid :)

I'm pretty sure Watch Dogs is its own IP. It allows you to take more of a hacker role. But its been delayed a couple, so I'm unsure if it will come out on PC soon.

Interesting I'll definitely look into it :D

Wow that looks really cool! :D I'll definitely be looking into it thank you very much for all the help.

CoD? :P I'm just joking.

actually the new CoD is going to be by a new Developer, so I'm actually kind of interested in it.

actually the new CoD is going to be by a new Developer, so I'm actually kind of interested in it.

"New" they worked with infinity ward to make MW3 

I would be interested, but I've invested too much money and too much time in CoD, and now I'm completely burnt out from it...

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”