Battlefield 4 - does anyone uses an amd fx 6300?{low gpu usage}

RespawnCake

So i have fx 6300, gtx 760,8gb ram,corsair 650w psu. My gpu usage is droping down to 50-70%,is that normal for bf4 multiplayer? Shouldn't gpu usage be 99% all the time?(on other single player games i have 99% usage).

Im playing on 1080p high settings no aa no hbao and very often my fps is hovering on 30 fps,even if i set to low my minimum fps is still around 30. Just wondering if anyone have problem as me?

My 6100 @3.4 is around 95-99% when playing BF4 on Ultra with DirectX and not Mantle and get around 40 fps/50 ish fps. I have a 270x with a 550w PSU. 

Try unparking your cores, i did this to and get decent preformance

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Depends on the game mode, in vehicle heavy situations on Conquest Large maps you'll have a lower framerate than on some Team Deathmatch game.

It is possible that the CPU, is not powerful enough. I don't know however as I'm not an owner of an fx 6300.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

I own a FX-6300, and I know there's something wrong there. I usually get around 40-80 fps every time.

Try unparking your cores like mentioned above, and update every freakin' driver there is to update and we'll see what happens.

It is possible that the CPU, is not powerful enough. I don't know however as I'm not an owner of an fx 6300.

well its more powerful then my 2120 and i get better fps

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I already unpark my cores few days ago but had no effect :(. The reason why i'm so annoyed with it is because even when i play 32 player deathmatch (siege of sh.,hainan res.) my gpu usage is hovering 50-70% i my fps is 30-40 in many situations.

My 6100 @3.4 is around 95-99% when playing BF4 on Ultra

is that the cpu usage or gpu?couse he is talking about gpu usage. anyway the cpu usage should not be that high.that indicates a cpu bottleneck 100%

so OP whats your the cpu usage? anyway use this method to see some graphs

and some tweaks .here and here

is that the cpu usage or gpu?couse he is talking about gpu usage. anyway the cpu usage should not be that high.that indicates a cpu bottleneck 100%

so OP whats your the cpu usage? anyway use this method to see some graphs

and some tweaks .here and here

Oh sorry, i thought he said CPU usage, sorry! My GPU usage is 60% or something like that. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I have a Core 2 Quad Q9550 and a GTX 550 Ti ( i know it's little bit old, but i expect it to run BF4 at least on low settings) and i experience insane lag spikes and stuttering, even at low settings, turning BF4 unplayable. I don't have that problem on BF3 and runs smooth every time on high to ultra settings.

This is the first time i read about "unparking cores" - what does that mean ? how do you do it ? and what is the practical use for that ?

Thank you 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.