Apple $2-trillion company now

AlexOak

It was me.

Just now, Den-Fi said:

It was me.

no u

I dont like apple, from company, to the product, to the trends they're setting

the only positive thing they popularized was smartphones, but even this is debatable

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

And when they get fined over their monopolistic app store it will probably be a few million dollars. Capitalism FTW.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

no u

the only positive thing they popularized was smartphones, but even this is debatable

Is it positive that the current generation literally throw bitch fits and get withdrawals if they don't have access to their phones 24/7?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Nobody knows why there's a bite missing from the apple??

That's the chunk of your annual income they seek.... and they've gotten it.

Suckers. 

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Is it positive that the current generation literally throw bitch fits and get withdrawals if they don't have access to their phones 24/7?

thus the debatable part

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

no u

Aside from things like SSDs in laptops and phones, haptics, build quality, good displays in laptops, environmentally minded operation, software optimization, wireless earbuds, tablets, pretty much everything in smartphones now is based off of what they do or what they're rumoured to do and laptops the MacBook is essentially the benchmark.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

1 hour ago, Cvet76 said:

Let's see how much they're worth after they pay their taxes to Ireland.

What taxes :)

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Please continue discussion in this other post.

(This was technically posted first, but the other post has a more information provided by OP and has a lot more discussion)

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450