Windows XP emulator with working networking on ARM CPU, is there any?

Screenshot-2020-08-18_10_14_43.thumb.jpg.ee260cfd8c351f44a8e4058b9b3b79f7.jpg

Make the games hot, not the CPU! Yeah it's back and 11 years old laptop is handling this game like a boss.
I believe Raspberry Pi could run it too if there was windows xp emulator with working networking.
I know times change and kids are into gaming on their phones nowadays, but sometimes I just feel they miss out on the fun I had as a child. Robot Wars inspired, pure strategy and action, use arena hazards, earn credits and upgrade the robot on your way to highscores. Or skip all that and use any weapons you want on freestyle server. Multiplayer only.Screenshot-2020-08-16_18_00_41.thumb.jpg.fcb0ea944d671cf1e88a4badc33e4ced.jpg 

The rule of thumb I often hear quoted is that emulation requires the underlying hardware to be 10 to 100x more powerful than the system it's emulating.  Of course this is a broad generalization but it is true that there is quite a significant loss of efficiency.  Couple that with the fact that the Raspberry Pi CPU is, although a quad core, probably somewhat similar in raw performance to what a lot of machines would have actually ran on back in XP's hay day, and I don't think it would be capable of providing a good experience even if such an emulator did exist.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

115253186_ramandcpuusage.png.0d04d1d2b717c9afdb599c5afd1dd89a.png

It doesn't have to be Raspberry Pi, most people have android phones with ARM CPUs too, 8, 10 cores...

Speed seems to be good enough on emulators that android has (Limbo x86), but the lack of internet connection is what's stopping me from full test run. Raspberry has qemu, but I have only found it running win 98, and again no network... 

Other people show demo with internet working, but it never works for me :(

Don't need a paid solution like Exagear Desktop either...

58 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

The rule of thumb I often hear quoted is that emulation requires the underlying hardware to be 10 to 100x more powerful than the system it's emulating.  Of course this is a broad generalization but it is true that there is quite a significant loss of efficiency.  Couple that with the fact that the Raspberry Pi CPU is, although a quad core, probably somewhat similar in raw performance to what a lot of machines would have actually ran on back in XP's hay day, and I don't think it would be capable of providing a good experience even if such an emulator did exist.

I just thought Win XP would be easier to fix the network on, but game will run on Win 98 too, maybe win 95...