Benq Zowie G-SR-SE

Hi LTTCF,

I Have an unopened Benq Zowie G-SR-SE is the deep blue colourway that i want to flip on eBay. Just wanted to know how much you would pay for a mousepad like this as it is out of stock and quite "rare"?

(The last time it went out of stock it was out for 8 months i think)

Thanks so much for your help,

Ollie

It gets restocked every month or so, personally wouldn't pay more than $50 (including shipping) for one, especially from ebay, but you can probably find people willing to pay more than $80 for one.

2 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

put it on bid starting at 60, and a buy now for 150. Fortnite kids go crazy for that mousepad for some reason

Nah, that's for the divina version. They still go crazy over the deep blue, but not $150 crazy.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

23 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

It gets restocked every month or so, personally wouldn't pay more than $50 (including shipping) for one, especially from ebay, but you can probably find people willing to pay more than $80 for one.

Nah, that's for the divina version. They still go crazy over the deep blue, but not $150 crazy.

Okay thanks a lot for your insight

28 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

put it on bid starting at 60, and a buy now for 150. Fortnite kids go crazy for that mousepad for some reason

IK right it's crazy, Just like the comment below it's only deep blue so i'll put it at a slightly lower price!

28 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

That is why you start bid but have a buy it now price, and I don't know why, but they love any version of that pad. I don't get why they like it so much

5 minutes ago, Ollie Oldrey said:

IK right it's crazy, Just like the comment below it's only deep blue so i'll put it at a slightly lower price!

keep buy it now that high, maybe a desperate kid would buy it and you get a huge profit. if not they will bid quite a bit

1 minute ago, Hackerman25 said:

That is why you start bid but have a buy it now price, and I don't know why, but they love any version of that pad. I don't get why they like it so much

Its the Speed of the pad it's really fast while still being cloth also all the top pros use it so they think that having the same mousepad will mean they will be as good as the pro's

1 minute ago, Hackerman25 said:

keep buy it now that high, maybe a desperate kid would buy it and you get a huge profit. if not they will bid quite a bit

Selling the thing so i can buy a Rift S lul

Just now, Ollie Oldrey said:

Its the Speed of the pad it's really fast while still being cloth also all the top pros use it so they think that having the same mousepad will mean they will be as good as the pro's

The speed is okay, but you can get a way better quality mousepad imo for cheaper. Also the coating rubs off in a couple months, but hey, you have the pad, take advantage of their desperation

2 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

Take advantage of their desperation

Exactly

3 minutes ago, Hackerman25 said:

Depends on how fast you want to sell it, I guess.

1 minute ago, Ollie Oldrey said:

It's not that fast TBH. The main selling point is how smooth the surface is, that and the fact that every fortnite pro is using it.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

At my retail they're around $40 or so. I find regular one better. Then again I like G TF-X more than the rest. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |