Dont buy cases from corsair!

jewbear_69

A return merchandise authorization (RMA) or return goods authorization (RGA) is a part of the process of returning a product in order to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product's warranty period. that is not what they stated when i first emailed them ,they filed it under an RMA without telling me... 

I'm going to quote you :

"the process of returning a product in order to receive a replacement"

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I would try to replace the top panel and the side panel to fix the slight gap. 

My replacement side panel I have to hit to get it to line up properly. Fairly standard in the manufacturing process.

So you just looked it up and copyed and pasted. That proves nothing.

even in their RMA process it says nothing about paying for shipping, and it wasnt a RMA, they told i DID NOT have to send the first case back. then today i had to. 

I'm going to quote you :

"the process of returning a product in order to receive a replacement"

Which NEVER happened, so it wasnt a RMA, they just sent a case to me, and made me pay for shipping. 

even in their RMA process it says nothing about paying for shipping, and it wasnt a RMA, they told i DID NOT have to send the first case back. then today i had to. 

ok, so maby they didnt want to give you 2 free cases, just 1.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

But you said they didn't tell you you had to send the case back.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Which NEVER happened, so it wasnt a RMA, they just sent a case to me, and made me pay for shipping. 

You are supposed to send it back,you know.That's what they're asking now.They thought you would have done that yourself.

But you said they didn't tell you you had to send the case back.

they told me i wouldnt have to send it back, so they filed it under a RMA even though it was not a RMA. 

they told me i wouldnt have to send it back, so they filed it under a RMA even though it was not a RMA. 

So what could it be?It can't be an RMA because the product is defective and they told me they'd replace it...

ok, so maby they didnt want to give you 2 free cases, just 1.

i told them i will happily send them case back, but i need  a case to put this one in, i told them to send me one that had something wrong with it, so i could actually RMA this case. i told them it could be a case that had a problem, and id even send that one back to them .

Ok. We are just repeating same things. But let me say

CORSAIR DID NOTHING WRONG!

You are just not doing what you are supposed to do. Now please, lets move on.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

So what could it be?It can't be an RMA because the product is defective and they told me they'd replace it...

in a RMA, they request you to send the product back, they told me i never had to, UNTIL today, they said i would have to. 

Ok. We are just repeating same things. But let me say

CORSAIR DID NOTHING WRONG!

You are just not doing what you are supposed to do. Now please, lets move on.

i have tried, ive been looking for a way to send this case to them, this has been going on for 2 months now, and corsair and I cant come to equal terms. 

in a RMA, they request you to send the product back, they told me i never had to, UNTIL today, they said i would have to. 

So it is an RMA.They requested you to send the product back.

i have tried, ive been looking for a way to send this case to them, this has been going on for 2 months now, and corsair and I cant come to equal terms. 

Thats because the standard prosses is for you to give them the case first!!!

Thats how things work!!!

Now just move on,

acceot the perfectly fine case you have now, or do the RMA.

By the way, seems like a aful lot of trouble for somthing that you "Dont care about the replacement"

So it is an RMA.They requested you to send the product back.

the first was not, they are requesting the first case back which i told them way before they asked me to send it back i threw it away. They told me i would not have to send it back, and so i thought i wouldnt need it. 

the first was not, they are requesting the first case back which i told them way before they asked me to send it back i threw it away. They told me i would not have to send it back, and so i thought i wouldnt need it. 

Wait,there were multiple RMAs now?

Thats because the standard prosses is for you to give them the case first!!!

Thats how things work!!!

Now just move on,

acceot the perfectly fine case you have now, or do the RMA.

By the way, seems like a aful lot of trouble for somthing that you "Dont care about the replacement"

i am not a quitter, i see things through the end. im sure i will work something out with corsair and we can agree on something. i love my brothers 900D before he got rid of it. but its just the unluckiness that i get 2 bad cases back to back

they probally thought u were just trying to get a bunch of cases off of them

Ok everyone can we all agree to just not post anymroe to this topic? Then this guy can stop whining about his perfectly good stuff and this topic will die out.

So everyone stop posting.

they probally thought u were just trying to get a bunch of cases off of them

That's exactly what he's doing though.

Wait,there were multiple RMAs now?

:mellow: no, there was never suppose to be one, they never mentioned one, they specifically told me that i wouldnt have to send that case back. 

:mellow: no, there was never suppose to be one, they never mentioned one, they specifically told me that i wouldnt have to send that case back. 

This is going to be my last reply.

Somewhere you said they didn't ask you to send the case back,and now,you're telling me they told you not to send the case back.

Bye.

That's exactly what he's doing though.

how because i got the 2 bad cases? i didnt spend $150 for a case to be warped or chipped. ive spent $80 on a bitfenix prodigy and it came perfect. it was just the luck of those 2 cases coming to me.