COD Moblie Esports

kucharczykt

Hello, i'm looking for an Esports team or a website to find competitions for Call Of Duty Mobile. I know Mobile games don't make you a "real gamer" and I agree with that but I don't have a decent PC or the $$$ to buy one, but i would still like to play competitively.

PS. yes i know that there is the world championship going on rn

two things, first you can't really play competitively on mobile, the controls are crammed and aim-assist fucks things up way too often, second get a cheap PC, like a dell Optiplex or an HP Z420 (or if you feel expecially fancy a Z440) and slam in there a GPU (like  GTX 1650 super or an RX 570) you can get a fast PC for less than $200

Main PC [The Rig of Theseus]:

CPU: i5-8600K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: GTX 1660 | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz | Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic | PSU: Corsair RM 650i | SSD: Corsair MP510 480 GB |  HDD: 2x 6 TB WD Red| Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | OS: Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

Secondary PC [Why did I bother]:

CPU: AMD Athlon 3000G | GPU: Vega 3 iGPU | RAM: 8 GB DDR4 3000 MHz | Case: Corsair 88R | PSU: Corsair VS 650 | SSD: WD Green M.2 SATA 120 GB | Motherboard: MSI A320M-A PRO MAX | OS: Windows 11 Pro for Workstations

Server [Solution in search of a problem]:

Model: HP DL360e Gen8 | CPU: 1x Xeon E5-2430L v1 | RAM: 12 GB DDR3 1066 MHz | SSD: Kingston A400 120 GB | OS: VMware ESXi 7

Server 2 electric boogaloo [A waste of electricity]:

Model: intel NUC NUC5CPYH | CPU: Celeron N3050 | RAM: 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz | SSD: Kingston UV400 120 GB | OS: Debian Bullseye

Laptop:

Model: ThinkBook 14 Gen 2 AMD | CPU: Ryzen 7 4700U | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz | OS: Windows 11 Pro

Photography:

Cameras:

Full Frame digital: Sony α7

APS-C digital: Sony α100

Medium Format Film: Kodak Junior SIX-20

35mm Film:

Lenses:

Sony SAL-1870 18-70mm ƒ/3.5-5.6 

Sony SAL-75300 75-300mm ƒ/4.5-5.6

Meike MK-50mm ƒ/1.7

PSA: No, I didn't waste all that money on computers, (except the main one) my server cost $40, the intel NUC was my old PC (although then it had 8GB of ram, I gave the bigger stick of ram to a person who really needed it), my laptop is used and the second PC is really cheap.

I like tinkering with computers and have a personal hatred towards phones and everything they represent (I daily drive an iPhone 7, or a 6, depends on which one works that day)

8 minutes ago, kucharczykt said:

Hello, i'm looking for an Esports team or a website to find competitions for Call Of Duty Mobile. I know Mobile games don't make you a "real gamer" and I agree with that but I don't have a decent PC or the $$$ to buy one, but i would still like to play competitively.

PS. yes i know that there is the world championship going on rn

what are the specs of you current pc?

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

Just now, HardStroke said:

what are the specs of you current pc?

it has a celtron proseccer 2gb of ram and 150gigs of storage and thats about it.

1 minute ago, kucharczykt said:

it has a celtron proseccer 2gb of ram and 150gigs of storage and thats about it.

you can try to get some second hand pc parts to try and build a decent pc or do what homie above recommended 

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

if you care a lot about esport, look at old HD 4000 i5 machines for around 50 to 80$. Games like LOL don't take much resources. 

3 minutes ago, HardStroke said:

you can try to get some second hand pc parts to try and build a decent pc or do what homie above recommended 

I'm gonna try and do what mbntr said

9 minutes ago, The Sloth said:

if you care a lot about esport, look at old HD 4000 i5 machines for around 50 to 80$. Games like LOL don't take much resources. 

LOL works great on a HD3650 and a C2Q q6600

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

50 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

LOL works great on a HD3650 and a C2Q q6600

yeah but if you want to go pro, like OP wants to, a good stable platform is needed. a HD 4000 will hold over 60 even at the most intense fight. 

9 minutes ago, The Sloth said:

yeah but if you want to go pro, like OP wants to, a good stable platform is needed. a HD 4000 will hold over 60 even at the most intense fight. 

True, though i was getting 80ish usually, i suck and never got a intense fight for longer than like 30 secs. i prefer FPS games. Word of advice, NEVER PLAY FORTNITE ON A q6600. even a bsel modded one doesnt give enough power.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

COD mobile is a fantastic game.  Theres also pubg mobile.  I just play for fun though not competitive.  I use a controller like this thats similar to scuf controller amd ipad mini.  I cant do the claw grip shiz.

I know all the competitive players use Apple devices for the mobile games.   The apps just run way better and cooler on those.  Also the battery lasts a lot longer.  If you watch youtubes of some of the competetive pubg  players, some of them use iphone 11 pro with claw grips.

20200911_210939.jpg 

20200911_210613.jpg

• 2 weeks later...