hx 850 corsair 80 platinum electric noise

hii everyone
have my corsair hx850 80+planitum since 2 years and now since 2 weeks i hearing this song ( see link )
and now the song come progressively 3 or 2 times in the day (before it was 1 times for the day) im worried about the "electric noise " its coil whine ? and is dangerous or not , even if i hearing this i want just to know if my hx 850 will die or its nothing thks a lot all . ( put volume max for heard the song start 0.25 until the end )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14RZJF5Ucj3YJXdkca-00RQMZsn4nwgWM/view?usp=sharing
my rig :
z390 gaming plus
2080ti palit
16gb corsair ddr4

pls all just say me if is just coil whine or i need to replace this psu thks

Yeah.  That's just coil whine.

Did anything change in the last two weeks?  Like, did you buy a new fan and plug it into the same circuit or something like that?

not online the temp grew up (summer ) thks for answer 

so why its started 2 years after ? 

8 minutes ago, MARSMEADIUVAT said:

not online the temp grew up (summer ) thks for answer 

so why its started 2 years after ? 

That's why I'm asking if anything has changed between two weeks ago and two years ago.

It could just be that after 2 years, the lamination on one of the coils has cracked open (it's a very thin layer of lacquer).

Over time, the adhesive and lamination starts to break apart and the laminated layers separate from each other slightly. The vibration of these layers is the humming noise you can hear and once the adhesive starts to break, the sound gets louder.

Believe it or not, this happens over a number of power cycles rather than age.  A PC that's left on 24/7 is less likely to have this happen than one that's turned off and on every day.

thks bro a lot !

so no everything are same i didnt change any components or other 

i checked the fan and the noise come from the fan so ? i need just to replace it or nothinng what do you think?