MSI x570 Godlike - USB 3.2

So, before this motherboard; I had an MSI x470 which had no USB-C ports as far as I can remember; or I just didn't bother with them.

My x570 godlike has apparently 2. One at the rear, and one for the front of the case. However, my case does not have a USB-C port, just USB 3.0.

The question is. Since I have "support" for a USB 3.2 on the front. Is their a device I can purchase to run a cable from that front port connector, and plug it into.. say.. a hub?

And the 2nd question; is their any type of HUB out there which will allow me to connect it into that USB 3.2 port in the back, and provide me with one functioning data port on the HUB. 

Not really splitting the USB 3.2, but a way to extend it onto the desk, and maybe give me back the 1 I used for connecting it into the back. Maybe a few USB 3.0 ports wouldn't hurt, but I don't need the crap with like HDMI, SD Card reader, etc.

Overall I'm looking to get 2 USB-C ports. Utilize the one in the front (until I buy a new case that supports front-end USB-C ports), and then extend the one in the back to a device I can plug into on the desk and get data functionality (planning on using a Yubico YubiKey 5 USB-C device).

Long winded, but I tried to make it simple, sorry.

I looked around for a back plate PCI card to connect the pins into the motherboard, and give me a USB 3.2 C slot, but the ones I found I'm iffy if those are what really work (because a lot say 3.1), and no reviews, and from China. All these damn versions of USB are confusing after awhile.

Edit. Would THIS work? https://www.amazon.com/EZDIY-FAB-Header-Type-C-Extension-Cable-15inch/dp/B07DV86Y4Z/ref=sr_1_17?dchild=1&keywords=USB+3.2+Type+A+PCIe&qid=1595916497&s=electronics&sr=1-17

It's USB 3.1 but it's type C, and I don't care about the 10Gbps vs 20Gbps. That isn't going to matter a bit with a YubiKey

Okay, to answer your question:

31 minutes ago, oort said:

It should work. USB 3.1 Gen 2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 are the same.

Well, if you are up for a little DIY, this cable may interest you:

https://www.amazon.com/Front-Header-Type-C-Female-Extension/dp/B074Z4X3LS

33 minutes ago, oort said:

Since I have "support" for a USB 3.2 on the front. Is their a device I can purchase to run a cable from that front port connector, and plug it into.. say.. a hub?

Well, you will need the cable that I mentioned earlier, then just buy an ordinary USB-C hub.

53 minutes ago, oort said:

is their any type of HUB out there which will allow me to connect it into that USB 3.2 port in the back, and provide me with one functioning data port on the HUB. 

Hmm... Well, I'm not sure if there USB 3.2 gen 2 type A cable extension...

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.