[Need Suggestion] Choosing the right GPU

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Maya, Substance Desinger, Zbrush , Vray

Other details :

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KnQX8M

Hello guys, i have finished my PC a month ago, right now im borrowing my friend GPU, and its uneasy for me to borrow something from my friend ( i afraid if it broke somehow on me ) as listed on pcpart picker it's MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X Trio and right now i need to buy a GPU for me to use until the RTX 3000 series come out at September and maybe available in my country in around December maybe, i got several GPU option to choose with the price around $550 i could add more if it's worth the consideration.

My Consideration :

I want to use the GPU around untill the RTX 3000 series come out so i could upgrade it to RTX 3000, not exactly upgrade soon after it come out but still

,so the main consideration i could sell the GPU again without problem getting around the same price.

Question :

What do u guys think about other GPU brand such as : ZOTAC,PALIT,INNO3D,GALAX ? ( will it be harder to sell ? ) so i considering buying big brand GPU

Option :

$500 - 600 Price

GIGABYTE Aorus GTX 1080Ti (SecondHand) - $502.06

Warranty still available until January 2021

the owner said it's only used for gaming and the GPU condition in picture still so smooth

GIGABYTE RTX 2070 Windforce 2X (New) - $507.22

ZOTAC RTX 2070 Super AMP Twin Fan (New) - $542.30

GIGABYTE RADEON RX 5700 XT GAMING OC (New) - $467.68

Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT TUF GAMING X3 OC (New) - $481.43

or should i go with RTX 2080 or 2080Super ??

any suggestion and viewpoint on market condition right now ? the situation right now make me confused, RTX 3000 Ampere and BIG Navi News, etc

i need much information and suggestion from you guys, what is the best deal right now for my situation. thankyouu

1 minute ago, InfernalClaw said:

if you have the money go for 2080s. if you dont definitely asus 5700xt

thanks for the suggestion, many people say 2080 a bit overpriced so the good thing to choose is 2070 ? i plan to go all out when the rtx3000 and big navi come out ? will 2080s second hand sell around the same price later ? is 2080super performance around the same with 1080Ti ? without the raytrace technology ?

59 minutes ago, gloop said:

I'd personally go for the cheapest 5700xt, and then grab the 3080/ti when they release.

why though? he would already have a top of the line card why pay another 1000+ dollars to get another one. doesnt make sense in my eyes

1 hour ago, Escade said:

thanks for the suggestion, many people say 2080 a bit overpriced so the good thing to choose is 2070 ? i plan to go all out when the rtx3000 and big navi come out ? will 2080s second hand sell around the same price later ? is 2080super performance around the same with 1080Ti ? without the raytrace technology ?

i have 2080s its actually better than a 1080 ti if you pair it with the right cpu in terms of gaming. my friend gets higher fps with a 1080 ti and i9 9900k(i have a r5 3600) in some games that are cpu dependent but when it comes to full gpu utilizing games i definitely get higher fps so the answer is yes it is better just pair it with a good cpu

19 minutes ago, InfernalClaw said:

why though? he would already have a top of the line card why pay another 1000+ dollars to get another one. doesnt make sense in my eyes

A 5700XT is a mid-range card, not a top of the line card. 

Why would you pay $800 for a top-end 2080s when the new gen is coming out in the next few months?

I'd just get a 5600 XT is you absolutely need a card right now. It'll be a little better than the card you're borrowing and only 280 USD. Since you're planning on upgrading when Ampere comes out, it doesn't make sense to make a heavy investment right now.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

9 hours ago, gloop said:

A 5700XT is a mid-range card, not a top of the line card. 

Why would you pay $800 for a top-end 2080s when the new gen is coming out in the next few months?

in terms of gaming it is a top of the line card you can game well at 1440p with it so i would consider it a high end card. also lets be real unless he is doing some heavy video editing who would need something stronger than a 2080 or a 2080s. just my humble opinion though

thankyou guys for all the suggestion

looks like im going for RX5700xt, i'll hold into this card until the RTX 3000 or BIG Navi Come out

SAPPHIRE - NITRO+ RX 5700 XT (New) - $492.41

im thinking about the best review out there (gamer nexus,etc) for rx5700xt, and almost every review list this sapphire RX5700xt nitro+