D-Link DIR-600 Wireless 150 won't respond

I updated DIR-600 firmware to DD-WRT to be able to use it as a repeater. After I applied changes, it logged out, and the power light turned into a solid orange permanently. Tried to recover it by the reset button, no use. It seems the router is dead. I've tried many reset button methods to solve this. Not even a change on it has happened. I download DD-WRT from its official site. I installed "dlink-dir600b-factory-webflash.bin". Not even the "Recovery Mode" worked. Don't know what else to do.

Have any ideas, please?

2 hours ago, Makku293 said:

Have any ideas, please?

Sounds like you bricked it. Did you follow the instructions laid out in the Peacock thread at the DDWRT forums? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Sounds like you bricked it. Did you follow the instructions laid out in the Peacock thread at the DDWRT forums? 

I didn't know about "Peacock Thread". I'll give it a try, thanks a lot.

17 hours ago, Donut417 said:

I'm done! It's dead! Damn...

2 hours ago, Makku293 said:

I'm done! It's dead! Damn...

Sorry to hear that. Yeah the Peacock thread was the first thing I read before I flashed my Dir 835 back in the day. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

2 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Sorry to hear that. Yeah the Peacock thread was the first thing I read before I flashed my Dir 835 back in the day. 

Good to hear that. Cause, I just installed DD-WRT firmware without any previous information about it. My bad. To the next router, then. Thank you so much for that link.